“Decent”

Super 8 Idaho Falls
Ranked #17 of 24 Hotels in Idaho Falls

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Butte, Montana, United States
Reviewed September 27, 2013

The reason I stayed at the hotel was because my car broke down and I needed some where inexpensive to stay. The hotel was pretty book by the time I arrived and I ended up getting a double queen bed room rather than a single bed. The beds were nice and the room looked clean when I first walked in. However, the bathroom and sink area were a nightmare. There was hair all over the supposedly clean wash cloth, I could see it clearly and yet the unopened soaps were put right on top of it. GROSS! There was hair in the bed tub as well. I also wish they would supply shampoo, conditioner, or lotion. The soap provided made my skin dry out quickly and I had to stay that way because I had nothing else with me.

The breakfast section was very minimal and the staff, besides the front desk, seem very unfriendly not once did I get a hello from anyone. I will not stay at another Super 8 again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Angelina M
, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Idaho Falls, responded to this review, February 3, 2017
I am sorry to hear about this, we will address this issue directly. Thank you for your feedback!
Norris, Tennessee
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Traveling through Idaho, my wife and I stayed at the Super 8 in Idaho Falls. It is located in the immediate vicinity of many other motels and restaurants, close to the river. The room was clean, the bed comfortable, and the included breakfast was very adequate. All in all, the value of our stay was one of the best of the trip.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Siteseers2013
Thank you for staying with us, we work hard to keep our guests happy. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you staying with us again!