“pleasantly surprised”

Super 8 Idaho Falls
Ranked #17 of 24 Hotels in Idaho Falls

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
NAMPA
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I personally enjoy good customer service, as that is the line of work I have been in for 23 years. I had confirmed my room and its amenities a total of 4 times because I have had issues before with motel reservations and I wanted it to be right.. My room was not with the group I had requested to be with and I did not have a fridge and microwave in my room as promised. I will say this, the staff bent over backward to make everything right. They did not know how the mishap happened, but were more than willing to take ownership of the mistakes and the General Manager stepped up to the plate and made it right. I was pleased with the results and though the breakfast was horrible especially the fruit, the coffee was abundant. Thank you for displaying good customer service. It was much appreciated.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank WENDY R
, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Idaho Falls, responded to this review, February 3, 2017
Thank you for staying with us, we work hard to keep our guests happy. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you staying with us again!
Travelers also viewed these Idaho Falls hotels
Comfort Inn
#14 of 24 in Idaho Falls
Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Idaho Falls

Been to Super 8 Idaho Falls? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Idaho Falls

Property: Super 8 Idaho Falls
Address: 705 Lindsay Blvd, Idaho Falls, ID 83402
Location: United States > Idaho > Idaho Falls
Ranked #17 of 24 Hotels in Idaho Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Idaho Falls 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Idaho Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel Idaho Falls Hotel Idaho Falls