“wonderful”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2013

soup and salad are the best. Stop here when ever I am in town.
They also have great desserts. Off of I-15 3rd exit in Idaho Falls.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We took an order to go, the value was excellent, service was prompt, and they provided us with Everything we needed to take the meal to go.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Took our son here as his choice for his birthday dinner. My husband and I shared the Two for Twenty Five dinner which comes with two entrees (some choices add $3 on to the cost) an appetizer or dessert and unlimited soup or salad bar with breadsticks. My son had the raviolis and said they were good. Our meals were great and we were also able to use a $4 coupon to reduce the price.

I had ordered a Blackberry Blood Orange tea and it was way too sweet. When the man (?manager) came by and asked how everything was I asked about the tea and if it had artificial sweeteners. He said it didn't but would be happy to have me try another flavor. I switched to the peach tea which the waitress mixed with a lrger amount of regular tea and it was better flavor, not so sweet. They were great about making the change and making sure I was happy with it.

The downside is they no longer give a free dessert for your birthday which my son was hoping for and they do not give refills on Italian Sodas like Johnny Carinos. Otherwise it was a nice dinner and night out.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I remember when Olive Garden first opened, the salad bowl was over flowing, now you have to keep asking for refills. Still love their food.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

The salmon was ordered undercooked...it was cooked to death. The grilled chicken atop the Caesar salad suffered the same fate. The coffee, on the other hand, was Luke warm...three tries in a row. But the place was packed with couples and families eating mounds of pasta and salad and bread, then leaving with cartons of leftovers. The moral...eat here for quantity if the food matters less.