“Excellent Service, Yummy Food”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #11 of 224 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Olive Garden's Calamari is to die for. Fantastic. Customer service was soooo much better this time than the last time we went. We were very impressed, and we'll be back soon.

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed March 28, 2013

It seems that every Olive Garden is different, but this ranked up with the better ones. Our waitress was awesome! Super friendly, and engaged wtih us and our kids. Food was great, service awesome...overall great experience!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I love to go there for Italian foods, but with two small children, I don't like to go there on weekends or night time. When they are busy, expect to be there for a while. Maybe the waiters have too many tables? Never had a great experience with semi-fast service when busy.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We took a medium sized group for a drive (about 90 miles round trip) for a special birthday dinner. The trip did not disappoint. The salad and soup - right on target - exceeded our expectations. The entree's were good for the most part. One of the dishes did not have enough sauce and the noodles had dried out sitting under the heat lamp - Desserts were just the right size after a large pasta dinner and the service was wonderful. Only complaint really - the temperature. We were set in the bar, and it was cold. Wasn't much that could have been done I guess (far away from the door). Will I go back - sure. Since we don't have an Olive Garden where I live, I will have to take the drive to do so again.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Went to the Olive Garden early evening to beat the crowds, and was disappointed with the service first and the food later. I never see the same waiter/ness the turnover must be great. Because I tip at least 20% I expect good service or better. Some times the the service is good but this time it was lousy. How bout waiting 15-20 minutes for our cocktails, because the bartender had to stock the wine , and the new (Brand) waiter seemed to not know to serve the soup and salad after the cocktails. We had to request the entree be held up so we could finished out cocktails and salad, when they arrived finally they were stale from sitting under a heat lamp. Olive Garden is a chain restaurant so don"t expect too much. It hit of miss on the service and quality of the food