Destinations Inn
$224
GardenInn.com
$126
Best Western Driftwood Inn(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
$130
$101
$134
La Quinta
$161
$134
Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
$125
Hotels.com
Motel West(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
$86
$70
Sleep Inn & Suites(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
$114
Candlewood Suites(Idaho Falls)
$140
$120
All reviewscheesecakesteam showersparkling ciderparis roommassage tablebreakfast basketsound systemromantic getawaywatch moviesegyptian roomthemed suitelarge jetted tubspecial nightbeautiful roomenjoyed our stayrelaxing staythe bed was extremely comfortable
Reviewed September 13, 2008

This hotel is AMAZING! We have stayed at other Theme Suites but this one took our breath away! We stayed in the Paris room and it was so beautiful I didn't want to leave. I have seriously told everyone about this place because our stay was so incredible. We'll definitely be back again and again! As for the price which is on the higher side I thought it was totally worth the money!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2008

In a nut shell there is one great big problem with the Destinations Inn, or at least the Thai Room that we occupied.... NOISE. The air conditioner just three feet directly above your head and the bed is as loud as a landing 747. So, you have two choices... sweat or listen to the darn thing turn on every 10 minutes or so. The traffic noise outside the windows is BAD. I listened to a collection of Harley's, Hip Hop and semi's till 1:00 in the morning. By the time that traffic dies in old town (run down) Idaho Falls the trains start up. It's like trying to sleep in the middle of a switching yard. DING, DING, DING... HORN BLAST!!!!!. Think train scene in the movie "My Cousin Vinney". At several points in time during the long, loud night my husband and I just started laughing at it all. It was a very memorable stay... right up there with sleeping three nights in Heathrow Airport in England during the flight traffic controller strike. Like the stay in Heathrow, I will never forget the Thai room at Destinations but I sure don't want to repeat it.
On a positive note... if it makes any difference.. it is VERY clean. Service is right on time (breakfast tray on the dot the next morning) and steam shower, tub and theme are very nice and in theme. At least four cars had just married sprayed all over their back windows on our way out of the hotel, so if you plan to go just be very active and make more noise than the room itself and you will be O.K.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
3  Thank Winnypoo
Destinationsmgr, Manager at Destinations Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2009

I believe that this is a fraudulent review do to the fact that other reviews of this room have been extremely positive. I have a hard time comprehending how so many review this room with five stars and only one found the room not to be a one star. Please read other reviews pertaining to this room along with the others of our facilities and we are sure that you to will find this review fraudulent.

Reviewed August 24, 2008

My wife and I stayed in their "Rome" room for our anniversary. It was, overall, an amazing experience. I had previously toured all of the rooms and selected Rome for our stay. My wife was in the dark and her reaction to seeing the room was worth the stay. It only got better from there .... *cough* moving on. ;-)

It was obvious that alot of thought and planning went into the room design. The decoration was just incredible. The bed was comfortable. The tub was large and the bubbles from the "champagne bubbler" were relaxing.

A few minor complaints for a supposed "5 star" inn ... 1) No bathrobes. Given the level of luxury that they're presenting, bathrobes should be in the room. 2) Our sink was missing the arm for the stopper. Not a big deal, but odd that it wasn't fixed.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JDub02
Reviewed August 18, 2008

My new husband and I stayed in the wonderful Thailand room for the first night of our honeymoon. We went to Las Vegas for the resty of our trip. I think we both agreed it was the nicest room we had all week. It was romantic and comfortable. It really made you feel like you were in a whole new world and we are excited to come check out other rooms as soon as we can!!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2008

Very nice rooms lots of fun and romantic. Well decorated and great features. The steam shower is unique and fun. Theamed rooms make it interesting and sets Destinnations apart from other hotels in the area. Looking forward to another stay.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple