“Restorative Heavenly Oasis”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Lethbridge, Canada
“Restorative Heavenly Oasis”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

At the age of sixty nine I find myself nearly incapacitated after 8 hours in the car. When we stopped at the Hilton Garden Inn at Idaho Fall my husband went in to see if he could arrange a stay and was back very quickly with key in hand. We parked very near the entrance and exited the car. I could barely move and my husband was at the elevator before I had arrived at the entrance. I was very quickly restored by a little rest on the bed, use of the facilities, a little drink at the bar and a lovely little dinner. Excellent, peaceful sleep, early rise, excellent breakfast and I was completely restored and ready for another 8 hours in the car. Every staff member we encountered was cheerful (without being effusive) informative,efficient and helpful. I smile a I recall the experience. Bravo! I have not had a better hotel experience. Leona Peterson.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

amago, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Idaho Falls, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
William P ~

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience. We are so glad that you were able to get a room at our property and that your wife was able to rebound and relax after a long car ride.

We look forward in having you as a guest again the next time you are traveling through Idaho Falls and need to stretch your legs.

Take Care!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
Boise, United States
Reviewed April 9, 2014

We would definitely stay here again! Very nice rooms, helpful staff and overall very inviting. Ray, who was working the bar and restaurant gave exceptional service! The lobby is a great place to unwind at the end of the day. We booked a suite, and it worked out perfectly. The suite we booked had a half bath in addition to the full, which is something you don't often see in this price range. Thanks Hilton Garden Inn!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Charles F ~

Thanks for your review! We love hearing from our guest and about the experience they had at our property. We are glad you enjoyed the property and will make sure we check out the bed...

We hope to see you again the next time your traveling throught Idaho Falls.

Jackson, United States
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Excellent motel, staff and accommodations Mattress had a valley in it. Great breakfast and in room meal. View was wonderful. Internet fast and faithful. Just the bed. Need 200 characters bed bed bed bed bed bed bed bed bed bed bed.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Charles F
Charles F ~

Thanks for your review! We love hearing from our guest and their experiences at our property. We are glad you enjoyed our property and will make sure and take a look at the bed.

We hope to see you again the next time your travel needs bring you through Idaho Falls.

Long Island
Reviewed March 25, 2014

HGI is right alongside the river amongst several other hotels on Lindsey. It has the standard Hilton qualities I find in many of the Hilton properties I stay at but I found the employees here were exceptionally nice.

• Stayed March 2014
Southern California
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn, Idaho Falls for 3 days for a business trip. Honestly, after traveling for business for the past several years, the Hilton brand never let's me down.

This hotel is nice and clean, super friendly staff, and the food is pretty good. The breakfast was a treat for me in the mornings. I really enjoyed the afternoon tea snacks they put out in the lobby with fresh coffee and tea assortments.

For me, I'm a big fan of modernized bathrooms, which this hotel had. Very clean carpets and comfy beds with plenty of room to work.

I appreciate the free Wifi for the entire stay. Many hotels do not offer this. The snake river was a nice bonus, I went on a 30 minute walk on my first day. Nice scenery.

Overall, I will be staying here again on my next work trip to Idaho Falls.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank rtscent
Middleton, United States
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Many of your guests like to work out while on the road including myself. You only have two treamills, and one of them seldom works! And you only have one eliptical machine. There is plenty of space in the fitness center to add an elipticall or take out that crappy stair climber and put in one or two more eliptical machines and fix the treadmill! It is usually too cold to go outside,so I depend on a good fitness center. All the other HGIs that I stay at have a better equiped fitness center

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Thayne, United States
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Easy to find . . . Great staff . . . Bar is great . . . Food is good . . . daily specials . . . Rooms are clean . . . TV selection is good . . . shower water is always hot . . . Right on the Snake River . . . Easy access to I-15 . . .

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business