“Good Place to Sleep!”

Hilton Garden Inn Idaho Falls
Ranked #7 of 24 Hotels in Idaho Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We spent a night here en route to California and were pleasantly surprised with the hotel. We opted for a suite which was very spacious and comfortable in every way. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. Best of all the hotel offered a shuttle service so we were driven to the restaurant for dinner and then picked up. Great service! Breakfast was not included but they offered a very extensive buffet consisting of yoghurts, fruit, hot and cold cereal, waffles, toast and bagels as well as egg dishes and omelets made to order, all at a very reasonable price. I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank skychaserCalgary
amago, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Idaho Falls, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Skychasercalgary ~

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! We love to hear what our guest have to say. We are glad you ended up staying with us on your way to California.

We are glad you were able to utlize our shuttle and hope you enjoyed your evening out.

We look forward in seeing you again the next time your travel needs bring you through Idaho Falls. (Maybe on your way back home)

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Was in Idaho Falls doing consulting work for the Idaho National Lab. First time I've spent that much time in so much ice and snow, too. Staff at HGI were extremely helpful and friendly. When I was o n my way back home, I realized I had left my house, car and office keys in the dresser in my room. I called the hotel from the Denver airport and explained my dilemma. They promptly checked my room and called me back to get mailing instructions for getting me the keys. Fortunately, I have good road side assistance service who got me into my car at the El Paso airport and a spare house key got me into my home. Keys arrived at my office in a couple of days. Thanks for a great stay, and continued service after I left.

Room Tip: I don't particularly care for adjustable sleep comfort beds. They never seem to work right. Be s...
1  Thank TLMyers

TLMyers ~

Thanks for your review! We hope you enjoyed your 1st visit to Idaho Falls. As far as the snow and ice we hoped you stayed warm.

We are glad that your keys were here and we were able to deliver them to you safely. And better yet that you were able to get into your car and house when you got to your final destination.

We look forward in seeing you again the next time your travel needs bring you to Idaho Falls.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Hilton Garden Inn is hands down my preferred property in the Hilton family. As such, I've stayed at them all over the country. Most are fantastic. Some are good. A few have a ways to go. The HGI in Idaho Falls is solidly in the "fantastic" category.

Every visit to a property begins at check-in. The desk attendant was best-of-class in making check-in a smooth and welcoming process. She did that in spades. I've been warmly welcomed in many repeat business properties before, and for only my second visit here, I felt like I was a family member returning home.

The room was spotless and immaculate. There was a time in my life when I thought that was always the case, but experience has shown otherwise. At this property,though, you can bank on it. There was not a single hair out of place, to steal an analogy.

From an HHonors perspective, this property is everything you've come to expect as a loyal member of the Hilton family. They will do everything possible to extend their level of service to Hilton's most frequent travelers.

There are several choices in the Idaho Falls area. You won't go wrong with this property. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank A_Montana_Traveler
amago, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Idaho Falls, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

A_Montana_Travler ~

We appreciate the time you took to write a review... We value our feedback from our loyal guest. I am glad our staff made you feel like family and provided you the things you needed during your stay.

We are already waiting for you to return to Idaho Falls.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

This is a clean hotel in the heart of Idaho Falls "Hotel Row". They have a breakfast buffet with all the usual items - fresh fruit, yogurt, juices, chef prepared oatmeal (with different additions), waffle maker, toaster, breakfast pastries - but the unusual plus to this buffet is that you get the buffet included if you order anything off the breakfast menu. The Breakfast Menu had the normal items and then some unusual ones also since there is actually a chef present. Their daily breakfast specials were delicious and the charge was very comparable to a chain - not much more expensive then an IHOP.

The rooms are clean and the amenities (personal products) nice but the outstanding part of our accomodations this time was the excellent customer service provided by the evening Front Desk. They provided restaurant sugggestions, places of interest and general information - above and beyond what I've usually experienced in this class of hotel.

Kudos to Hilton Garden Inn in Idaho Falls for either training their Front Staff Personnel well or hiring well; either way, they really made our business trip that much better!

1  Thank Debbie G

Deb G ~

Thanks so much for your review! We appreciate the time you took to tell us how we did. I am glad you enjoyed your breakfast at the Great American Grill. I would have to agree with you about our breakfast specials... We always have to wait for the secret special the following morning.

It is great to hear that your found our rooms to be cleaned as our housekeepers are the ones that keep our hotel going. And yes, we do have a great Front Desk staff and glad they took care of you.

We look forward in having you as a guest again the next time your travels bring you through Idaho Falls.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

SUCH a great hotel! The breakfast was FABULOUS! I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Idaho Falls! The beds all have a special device in them that allows you to choose how firm or soft your bed should be. Room service was incredible and the internet was fast and staff were very professional.

Room Tip: higher floors with a view of the falls
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
amago, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Idaho Falls, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Cconyers ~

Thanks for the AMAZING review!! We love hearing from our guest and glad you had a great time. It looks like you enjoyed your meal from the Great American Grill.

We look forward in hearing back from you the next time you are in Idaho Falls.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I was absolutely stunned how beautiful Taryn made my Wedding Reception!!! I brought a few decorations and the staff covered the rest and did an amazing job!!! I am so grateful for the staff and this beautiful Hotel. I would recomend this place to anyone who has a special event coming up. I guarantee they will do an excellent job and for a very reasonable price!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
amago, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Idaho Falls, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Samantha_a_1988

Thanks so much for your kind review! We love to hear what our guest have to say. We are so glad that your Wedding Reception was beautiful. I would have to agree with you. Taryn is very talented.

We appreciate any referrals you send our way.

Thanks again!

Reviewed December 1, 2012

We stayed here two nights with our three children and couldn't of been treated better. The pool was great and so was the service. I would recommend this to anyone staying in Idaho Falls. Room was clean. Hotel is new and nice.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
amago, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Idaho Falls, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Steve M ~

Thanks for your great review! We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay. We are glad that you had a great time!

We are already waiting to see you again the next time your travel needs bring you to Idaho Falls.