“Incredible Pie!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating
Utah
“Incredible Pie!”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

We were in Idaho visiting my Grandma and she requested Babe's for lunch and asked for their lemon cream pie. I wish I would have know in advance to order a day or two before. But they had one lemon mi range pie left. I wasn't to sure I'd like it.... but we were all happily surprised when even the kids were devouring it. Best lemon I've ever had! They also have great chicken salad croissant sandwiches and huge nachos. Next time were coming to town I will pre-order my pie. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited April 2012

Hong Kong, China
“Excellent Desserts - Tasty Sandwiches”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

They have a huge brownie with loads of goodies in it that is ridiculously delicious. That's all I think of when Babe's comes to mind. All of their baked goods are delicious, and the Monte Cristo sandwich is my favorite meal.

• Visited August 2011
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Yummy Food!”
Reviewed October 22, 2011

The sandwiches and sweet dream cookies were amazing. (So were the bites of other luscious goodies I snagged off my family's plates). A bit pricey for a lunch spot, but OH, SO GOOD.

• Visited October 2011
“Perfect girfriend lunch spot!”
Reviewed December 11, 2009

Perfect girfriend lunch spot!

Idaho Falls, ID
“Perfect comfort food!”
Reviewed May 4, 2007

Babe's is a great place to get homemade soups, sandwiches, quiche and desserts. It is a hot spot for lunch with the locals. I have tried many things at this place and have never been dissapointed.They make a different kind of soup and quiche fresh daily. If you get a salad be sure and order the Creamy Peppercorn Dressing. And don't forget to have a sandwhich on their homemade wheat bread. YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!