“Good tapas”

Republic American Grill & Tapas Bar
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Republic American Grill & Tapas Bar is a brand new restaurant that features chef inspired American cuisine. Being creative with his menu development the chef is able to present a unique selection of diverse entrees that are sure to impress! With a reinvented space within that is modern, contemporary & local, it creates an atmosphere that complements the adjacent falls outside.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had the portabello pizzettas, sweet potato fries, quesadilla. It was all good. The location is good here, it's right across from the Falls. Also convenient to some of the hotels. I would go back.

There are newer reviews for Republic American Grill & Tapas Bar

Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Wow! Brought my daughter here for a daddy daughter date night and it was fantastic! Waitress was super sweet to my daughter and made us feel right at home. The Monday night special was Prime Rib and it was delicious! Highly recommend this little jewel set right on the scenic Idaho Falls!

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

I stumbled on this gem after finding the place I wanted to eat lunch at closed. Nice tapas menu , good wine list. Friendly and attentive staff. A great find.

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed our food and the choices are very interesting. There were four of us so we were able to try quite a few things. The bacon wrapped dates were delicious and the pickle is something you should try at least once. They were out of portabellas to make the portabella stck so we had to find something else. My one complaint was that the waitresses (not ours) we're standing around within earshot gossiping and talking about a tip another customer had left.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Six of us stopped in for lunch and had a delightful surprise. Each of us was very pleased with our choice (mine was the grilled apple and pear with brie on swirled rye - outstanding). The menu has many watering selections, including several vegetarian entrees (not your usual IF fare). The portions were very generous.

I thought I must not be in Kansas (or in this case IF) anymore. The decor (art work, tables, arrangement) were reminiscent of a happening, cosmopolitan area, and I can't say enough about how good the food was. It reminded me of some excellent meals I've had in Europe.

I can't wait to return and bring more family and friends.