“restaurant”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The SnakeBite Restaurant
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very trendy place-industrial vibe. Good and different types of food. Busy place. good service. Good fish tacos and clam chowder.

There are newer reviews for The SnakeBite Restaurant

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've been to the Snake Bite on previous trips to Idaho Falls and had good meals, but this dinner was really memorable. Service was attentive, friendly, and helpful. The evening's specials included a lamb burger that sounded good, so I chose that with onion rings. We all started with the house salad, which was just the right size to lead into the entree. The lamb burger was cooked to my desired doneness, had feta and jalapenos for added kick, and was truly yummy. The onion rings were slightly overdone, but still very good. The three other people in our party pronounced their food great, as well.

Most people visiting Idaho Falls go to Jakers or the Sandpiper, both of which are fine, but the Snake Bite is a cut above. Does not seat as many, so make reservations. Located in a cute spot downtown.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We went here based on some recommendations from friends. I was looking for something different in Idaho Falls since I come here every now and then.
The food here was wonderful. We got the fish tacos (their specialty) and the blue cheese bacon burger.
The burger was one of the better burgers I have had. The blue cheese was mixed with green chilis and had an incredible taste. The quality of the beef was great as well. I think the bun may have been homemade. Either way, it was great.
The fish tacos were very good as well. Different from what I would have expected from fish tacos but great. Considering both, I would get the burger again.
Our waiter was very nice and attentive.
Be aware, this place only accepts cash.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Read reviews on Tripadvisor and went over tonight to check it out. The food was fresh and home made. The service was spectacular. Our waitress was very helpful with menu and beer. We had Fish Tacos and a spice chicken sandwich with there waffle fries. We shared a slice of there signiture chocolate cake for desert. Everything was fantastic. The prices are also very good. Why people would go to big chain restaurants is beyond me.

Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Excellent service, sophisticated menu, awesome love grain wood bar and the menu items are executed to the detail. The house greens with blue cheese crumbles, cranberry's, house vinaigrette and pesto bread is tantalizingly good. I had the surf and turf with the sirloin blackened with blue cheese. It was cooked to perfection , I could have had less blue cheese, it is easy enough to displace any unwanted. Great selection of beers.