“One of Our Best Finds!”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The SnakeBite Restaurant
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I think this was the first time our family as a whole ate literally everything on their plates - that says a lot since we have a teen and preteen children. The burgers were spectacular - juicy and flavorful. The fries were seasoned perfectly and the side house salad was excellent. The lunch steak was delicious and disappeared quickly. Mind you, these were not small plates, and we were very full when leaving! We usually do not expect too much when heading to smaller towns based on our experience. This restaurant rivals burger places in big cities. This stop was truly one of the restaurant highlights of our trip from Utah to Montana. We happened to see the American Idol bus drive by during lunch. We found out they had just arrived and that Idaho Falls was the first stop for their small town USA visits!

There are newer reviews for The SnakeBite Restaurant

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Even though the lunch service was slow, the food was interesting. So we decided to try it for dinner. Bam! What a pleasant surprise. The service was great and was only exceeded by the food. My wife's pork Osso Bucco was excellent. My Mojo flat iron steak was very interesting (layered with flavors), but just a touch spicy for a New Mexican. The Argentina Malbec recommended by our waitress complimented both the Osso Bucco and the steak. The BEST dinner we have had in Idaho Falls. Be sure to leave room for the only dessert they offer...Chocolate cake.
*They need to move the ATM machine to the back.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

... But the service was slow, even for lunchtime! We stumbled across, and loved the looks outside and especially the interior, but i guess looks can fool. We did get a table quickly, but it took 15 minutes for the waitress to greet us, and bring water. We ordered two of the luncheon specials, and although my wife liked hers, I did not. Would I return? No!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

The Grand Teton Burger was the best burger I have ever had!! My daughter had the Chicken Burger and said that was great too!! Good fries and salads as well!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Good food and beverages. Sandwiches are the best in the city and atmosphere if great. You will enjoy eating here, and catching up with friends.