“Needs renovation but good food”

Smittys Pancake & Steak House
Ranked #7 of 224 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Seattle, Washington
“Needs renovation but good food”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We stopped by on our way back from Yellowstone. It was of the few places open on Memorial day. Service was good enough although our server wasn't nice or especially kind, just correct.
As I read in previous reviews, it reminded me grandma's food, probably because all the atmosphere needs a renovation too! By the way, I never eat pancakes, but for some reason I found a few in my table and they were delicious!

Visited May 2014

Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Best Pancakes in Town.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Their buttermilk pancakes are the best I have ever tasted. I have been going there since I was a kid. I love that place. There is always a line on the weekends, so my advice is to get their early or later in the afternoon.

• Visited May 2014
Idaho
“Like going to grandma's house!”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Hands down, best pancakes in town! Great service and good prices makes Smitty's our favorite weekend tradition! Old fashioned decor is the only downside but it works!

• Visited April 2014
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Breakfast near the Falls”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Smittys' is an excellent place for breakfast. The food is well prepared and you get plenty. The staff is friendly and very accommodating to the customers. The prices are very reasonable. They also serve lunch and dinners.

• Visited April 2014
pocatello
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Me and my family like eating here especially if we are traveling. It is a friendly location and the service is normally pretty good. The food is alright, I never had any issue with their food. All in all I would return with my family.

• Visited August 2013