“Good Food And Great Service”

Smittys Pancake & Steak House
Ranked #12 of 235 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We Stopped Here For Breakfast While On A Road Trip. We Were Seated In A Corner Of An Empty Room And Thought We Might Be Ignored, But The Service Was Prompt, While Not Overly Intrusive, Even After The Room Completely Filled Up. The Food Was Traditional Style Comfort Food, Prepared Well. We Would Stop Here Again.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I should have heeded the other reviews of this dump. Service is something this place knows NOTHING about. You can forget about a friendly greeting when you walk in and step back to the 70's ( although I have nothing against the 70's just not really wanting it in 2013 ) and looks like the place has not been cleaned since the 70's. Seating customers it seems is a chore for the staff there. Then if you are lucky to get a waitress to come take your order after 15 minutes feel blessed. I walked out after waiting 15 minutes for a waitress to show up at my table ( of course the ones around me were not a problem for them ) All I can say if you hit this dump is you roll the dice with this place my advice is go to McDonalds you will get better service and food there ( I know that is not saying much )

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Daughter and I rolled into town late and found them to be open with people eating and cars in the parking lot.

It was like eating a home cooked meal, and the prices we good and reasonable!

If you want name brands go back to restaurants by the I-15.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

They have decent coffee, ask for a fresh pot, and they have fresh cut fries which is a plus.
Its better than it used to be.Seating is better in the small room.

Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

So I rated this review average on everything. There was nothing that sent the service, the food or the setting over the top. Food was ok taste and portion wise.. Did not have to wait too long on drink refills and we were seated quick when we arrived. Bathrooms could use a good cleaning. Staff was friendly enough.