“What a great meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Jakers

Jakers
Ranked #1 of 224 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: Steakhouse, American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“What a great meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

On our way from the East we visited some gems and this has been the highlight of them all.

The good: The food, the service, the entire experience.
The bad: There is not one in my hometown.

Awesome, awesome!

1 Thank ColtonMarks

Spokane
“Maybe an off night?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Have eaten here several times and have really loved it. This last time I wondered what had changed. The food wasn't nearly as good and same thing I ordered a year ago wasn't the same quality. I ordered a signature martini and waited almost 20 minutes for my drink because apparently, the bartender didn't know how to make it. The server was great and apologized profusely and didn't charge me for the drink which was very nice. On the way back, ate at the Snakebite which was fantastic.

Elk Grove, California
“Good Dining at Jakers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

We had reservations for a party of 10 on a busy Saturday night and landed up being seated about 30 minutes late. The staff was very professional and when seated we were given three plates of appitizers-wow.

The menu has a great selection, and though the prices may seem a little high, the portions are large and the food was very good. The service was outstanding and we felt like the staff cared about our experience. I just wish I had room for dessert.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Dan C
Salt Lake City, Utah
“As Good As Always”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Whenever my wife and I travel to see family in Idaho Falls, we always try to eat at Jakers. Great seafood (we only eat fish and vegetarian) and Jakers never disappoints. Wonderful staff and great food.

Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Great place for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Jakers had a really great soup and salad buffet. The lobster bisque is awesome. The scones and honey butter are also awesome. A good variety of about six (6) soups and a wide variety of salad fixings.

• Visited April 2014