“Maybe an off night?”

Ranked #2 of 225 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Have eaten here several times and have really loved it. This last time I wondered what had changed. The food wasn't nearly as good and same thing I ordered a year ago wasn't the same quality. I ordered a signature martini and waited almost 20 minutes for my drink because apparently, the bartender didn't know how to make it. The server was great and apologized profusely and didn't charge me for the drink which was very nice. On the way back, ate at the Snakebite which was fantastic.

There are newer reviews for Jakers

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We had reservations for a party of 10 on a busy Saturday night and landed up being seated about 30 minutes late. The staff was very professional and when seated we were given three plates of appitizers-wow.

The menu has a great selection, and though the prices may seem a little high, the portions are large and the food was very good. The service was outstanding and we felt like the staff cared about our experience. I just wish I had room for dessert.

1  Thank Dan C
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Whenever my wife and I travel to see family in Idaho Falls, we always try to eat at Jakers. Great seafood (we only eat fish and vegetarian) and Jakers never disappoints. Wonderful staff and great food.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Jakers had a really great soup and salad buffet. The lobster bisque is awesome. The scones and honey butter are also awesome. A good variety of about six (6) soups and a wide variety of salad fixings.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

My trip to Jakers on New Year eve was just so so. The restaurant was very crowded and loud. The waitress tried her best to take care of our table, she was very nice even though I felt that she overwhelmed. The dessert was huge. I would try them when its quieter.