“Just OK” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jakers

Jakers
Ranked #1 of 224 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: Steakhouse, American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jackson, Wyoming
“Just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

Nothing fancy. Waitstaff attentive, but distracted. Food was OK. Prices were fair. Walking distance to many hotels

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Heather F

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Jakers offer small or 'smart' meals”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

It was so nice to find a restaurant that offered smaller meals for a fair price. Their 'smart' meals were more than enough for us, tasty and fresh. We were looking for a lighter meal after a long drive. If you like a full plate then go for their regular meals at usual prices!

Visited September 2013
Idaho Falls, Idaho
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“still disappointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

Ate here based on T/A reviews and we were very disappointed. The first thing I said to myself after I tried my chicken fried steak entrée, it's so tough that this has to be the worst I have ever had and I should send it back, but if they couldn't get it right the first time there was no guarantee they're going to get it right the second time. Then I thought I order the wrong thing, no if it's on the menu it should be edible. My wife's prime rib was dry and tasteless and here baked potato was cold, so what do you do send it all back or call it a day. So how many tries do you give the restaurant to get it right, it just was not worth our time, so we decided to call it a day and asked for the check and when the waitress ask us about the meal and we told and her response was sorry, not as sorry as we were. All in all a bad dining experience.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank jordan j
Surrey, Canada
“Trip Home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

Excellent facility and terrific food (and beer on tap) ...REALLY great attitudes by serving staff and manager on duty. It was an enjoyable experience...hope to take advantage of a Jakers in the future. Good value.

Lyndon & Sharon Olson

• Visited September 2013
Boise, Idaho
“Excellent Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

We had a small lunch meeting; the staff was very accommodating and the food very good. They were willing to provide separate tickets and met the needs of each guest. I would recommend it to others.

Visited September 2013