“Good eats”

Ranked #1 of 230 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Had some wonderful food/drink there. Their wine and beer flights are fun to order if you want to try some local beverages

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Even though we had to wait a while to be seated. We got service from a new waitress who did a nice job and took our orders quite promptly. The food was good, and service was fine

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Not really that good. Husband had steak & I had it with lobster. What was I thinking ordering lobster in Idaho! Our dinners were just ok food - in a very nice setting - with high prices. Doubt that we would do it again.

2  Thank ninjan
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Ate here based on T/A reviews and we were very disappointed. The first thing I said to myself after I tried my chicken fried steak entrée, it's so tough that this has to be the worst I have ever had and I should send it back, but if they couldn't get it right the first time there was no guarantee they're going to get it right the second time. Then I thought I order the wrong thing, no if it's on the menu it should be edible. My wife's prime rib was dry and tasteless and here baked potato was cold, so what do you do send it all back or call it a day. So how many tries do you give the restaurant to get it right, it just was not worth our time, so we decided to call it a day and asked for the check and when the waitress ask us about the meal and we told and her response was sorry, not as sorry as we were. All in all a bad dining experience.

2  Thank Michael D
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Staying overnight while on an 8 day motorcycle tour of 5 US states, next door at the Best Western. Desk staff sent us over. The place was packed with a 30 min wait for dining room tables, so we managed to get a high top in the lounge with access to the same menu. All the staff were busy but intent on handling business quite well. Our server was attentive, knowledgeable about all menu items, had great suggestions for our beer order, kept the water glasses full. She was polite, but not bubbly, sincere and kept her wits while it was so busy - never once looked frazzled. I enjoyed the Jaker's Chicken - it was FANTASTIC! Moist breast of chicken in a Parmesan breading, not overly spiced, with a cream white wine sauce, topped with a crab meat, asparagus and Bearnaise sauce. I almost thought it might be too rich, but no - it was a great meal, right down to the perfect penne noodles underneath - only minor thing for me was the broccoli was just a little aldenette but ate it all anyway.
The other two guys also had great meals and we rolled out happy and very satisfied.