“A Good American Restaurant”
Review of Jakers

Jakers
Ranked #2 of 227 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Really friendly and efficient service; excellent food (the Idaho Trout is great), and reasonably priced food and wine.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

What a great place to eat and walking distance from our Hotel. The staff were so friendly and the food out of this world. The salad bar I could of stayed for ever eating off of all the great items they had on it, as well as the different soups that come with it.
If your in Idaho Falls make sure you try it out you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Great food, but it was served so fast we were not able to finish salad, soup etc before our main course arrived. Wanted to have the main delayed until we were finished our first course, but we were given a strange look. We should have insisted, as it was only 7pm and not closing time. Needless to say, left with a box 3/4 full of our main course.

I must say, the coffee rubbed steak was the best I have ever Had!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

This is one of the top resturants in Idaho Falls. Food is great. They have a full bar too. Reservations are taken. Lounge area is our favorite in that they typically allow walkins and the atmosphere is less structurred.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I'm so happy that what looks like Motel Row on the outskirts of Idaho Falls has such a pleasant option for dinner for weary travelers. My husband and I both ordered off the Smart Plates menu. (Bless Jakers for having a "smaller portion" menu.) I had the braised short ribs and he had the sirloin. Both were delicious - and perfect portions. In addition to the dinner, they serve complimentary scones - which actually taste more like fresh, lightly-glazed donuts. Sooooo good.

Our waitress (I'm ashamed to admit that I'm not sure of her name, but I think it is Melissa - sweet, cheerful, blond young lady) was wonderful; always attentive, but not cloying or hovering.

If I pass through Idaho Falls again, I'd surely consider Jakers - and I recommend it to anyone staying at one of the nearby motels.