“Great Food! Great Atmosphere!”
Review of Jakers

Jakers
Ranked #2 of 233 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Jakers offers a nice elegant meal that is a break from a chain restaurant. Any time I can avoid a chain restaurant I will and Jakers did not dissapoint! I enjoyed one of the specials for the evening and the food was wonderful. Jakers can be very busy, especially on a weekend. They do take reservations and I would recommend them if you are in a hurry or have a large group. I found the drinks overpriced, but I was not surprised by that. Anymore, restaurants make the bulk of their money off of drinks, and Jakers was no exception. They do have an extensive wine list and a full bar. I did find the restaurant very noisy, but not so bad we couldn't hear each other talk. Jakers is a great place to eat if you have time and enjoy a fine meal. I would recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed January 5, 2012

We live 30 miles from Idaho Falls and make frequent special trips for various reason that we usually invent for an excuse to stop at Jakers in time for a few half price drinks before we dine there. I strongly favor their home made onion rings and steaks. Good value and we have never been disappointed.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

This is the Best Steak in Town. The filet of Jakers is awesome. The salad bar is great.

Reviewed December 16, 2011

Best Steak in Idaho falls. Really Great Salad Bar.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

2 for 1 drinks at the bar. Really good food with soup and side included. Salad and soup bar only $1.99 additional. Smaller size entree available. Cozy and friendly and attentive service. Highly recommend.