“Excellent Restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Walnut Creek, California
“Excellent Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

We were traveling from California and tried this restaurant. The food was excellent, well seasoned, perfectly prepared. The service was also excellent. This would be one of our favorite restaurants if we lived in Idaho Falls. I would recommend.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank corddogs

Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Chef Shane's Perspective is my new absolute favorite restaurant! The service is great. The food amazing! The only negative thing I can say is the location. In a strip mall across from another strip mall. The establishment is small. I definitely recommend reservations! Finally! Somewhere decent to eat in Idaho Falls!

1 Thank WKDFINE
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Fabulous . . . . .”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

We'd heard a few things shortly after it opened and finally had a chance to try it ourselves. The food was absolutely excellent - and the price was unexpectedly low for the quality and quantity of the plate. This place doesn't get the credit it deserves - highly recommended! It gives other higher-end restaurants in IF (...and there aren't many) some fierce competition.
Don't pass this up.

1 Thank Groeda
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“So good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

Everything is so good in this tiny restaurant. Whatever you try there you will be amazed as everything is made with love. I would recommend to try Shrimp Piri Piri as it has really unique dressing with a combination of cucumbers and apple slices. Mahi is also great. Linguini are cooked perfectly. I would say that every dish there is a piece of art. Also try choco brownie for a desert. Really great place. Little France in Idaho Falls. Thanks!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Gleb_ru
“My tastebuds water every time I think about the food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

All I can say is, "WOW!" We ate here sort of by accident and almost didn't stay because the prices were a little higher than we usually spend, but I'm so glad we did. We started with a scallop appetizer (not usually something I enjoy) and I couldn't get enough of it. When our main courses came out, a seafood and pasta dish and a fish with coconut and lime sauce, I continued to be in awe. I found myself just wanting to hold my food in my mouth so I could savor the taste. It was such an untraditional yet fresh taste mixing flavors I never would have thought to put together. Every time I try to tell someone how amazing it was I don't have the words to describe the explosion of flavor we experienced. It's something you just need to try for yourself. Hats off to the chef!