“Excellent food and a good price”

Garcia's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 224 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: Mexican
Menan, Idaho
“Excellent food and a good price”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

We went out to eat at this place and I was pleasantly surprised at this place. I am not a Mexican food lover but it was my wifes birthday and she likes that food so I thought I would try it. I had one of the best steaks in Idaho Falls and the waiter Andrew Ellis was very good!! I will be back.

• Visited January 2014

Susanville, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum yum!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I'm not a huge fan of Mexican food, but my husband wanted to go here. Boy was I glad I did! I loved it! The bean dip and chips are freshly made everyday and are oh so good! This is definitely worth the trip, even if you don't like mexican, it'll change your mind! ;)

• Visited November 2013
Boise, Idaho
“Just like the old days”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I used to work at garcias of Boise years ago. Food is still fantastic and great atmosphere and sevice.

Visited August 2013
Rexburg, Idaho
“Wanna be Mexican food”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

This place was terrible! While the atmosphere was nice, the food was low quality, cheap, and not authentic at all. I ordered taco's thinking it would come in a flour tortilla with carne asada, but instead I got a hard shell taco with soggy lettuce and ground beef. Trust me when I say this is not what real Mexican food looks like and I can't believe I spent so much money on a taco that should cost a dollar.

• Visited July 2013
NH
“Authentic Mexican”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

In the back of Garcia's Meat Market you'll find this authentic Mexican Restaurant. Great taste, great prices, extreamly low key with the menu items only a native speaker would understand.

Visited July 2013