“Treats to die for!”

La Vanilla Bean Patisserie
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Idaho Falls
Description: Local organic coffee, Lattes and drip coffee , cold brew and Fresh European pastries made daily, Paninis made on our homemade Chibatta bread and sandwiches made on our fresh hoagie rolls. Established in 2013. The business was started in 2013 with new ownership in 2015. Numerous changes have been made, overall improving the quality and standards of the products .
Reviewed September 20, 2013

A charming bakery open about six months is a delight! The baked goods are possibly the best I've ever had! Make sure you take the time to stop- you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Mary Jane H

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Friend and I had coffee and split a apricot marscapone pastry while sitting outside in the sunshine. Coffee was really really good--one I hadn't tried--and the pastry was delicious. An umbrella would have been good for outside and it was a bit scorching in the sun. Our only comment was that the other pastries looked really tiny for the price. (we got something that was big enough to share) and there were NO eclairs as advertised on the window sign. This place could be a great addition to downtown but whoever is doing the marketing and presentation had better get the "perceived value" issue straightened out. People aren't going to pay $3.25 for a 2 inch cannolli or a teeny tiny scone.

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Love everything about this place! A special new treasure in historic downtown. Fantastic coffee and French pastries are to die for! Would go every day if I didn't have to worry about calories... :)

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I love how it sits right on the corner downtown. The coffee is superb and the staff seem to be attentive and offer suggestions. I love the European feel to the place, it's just all very well thought out and open. There treats are to die for!! I would live to give a shout out to Katie who help with my selection, had excellent customer service and made the best coffee I've ever had! Thank you for a spectacular experience, I'll be back!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Fantastic new place in historic downtown Idaho Falls. French pastries are a delight! Breve was perfectly done. Great place to spend your Saturday morning before or after you go for a walk on the greenbelt. Great atmosphere - beautiful remodel.