“Must try!”

Ranked #16 of 231 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We love local. We love people. We love fresh, hyper local organic produce and Naturally Raised Meats. We are not fast food. Sit back, Relax, Enjoy!
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Drailed is a must try for everyone!! its so very unique and the food is amazing! Not like anything else in Idaho Falls!

1  Thank Thurs15

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Today was our anniversary, so we went out with friends to eat a little dinner. We went to D’railed by the tracks in Idaho Falls, since we had heard some good things about it. Well my wife and I have traveled a lot of places including some third and maybe fourth world countries and have eaten in some bad places. D’railed was by far the worst place we have ever eaten. The whole evening was a complete and total disappointment. What was even sadder than the poor, super slow service, and them running out of everything, was that it was obvious after talking to them several times that they did not care in the least. Hopefully, one of our friends found something to eat when he got home, since he never did get served his food in the hour and a half we waited. Don’t think I be rushing back in to give them another chance, and I would not recommend this place to my friends at all.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

This is by far the best Sunday Brunch in Idaho Falls!! The omelettes are amazing!
D'Railed is also incredible for lunch and dinner. If you are a seafood fan, try the Steampot.
This place has a great vibe, cold beer and excellent mixed drinks.
Idaho Falls has needed a place like this for years... If you are visiting or living in I.F. do not miss this place!!!

2  Thank Corey B
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I went in this last Friday for dinner for 2 and boy was I surprised....We shared the Steampot. It came with two house salads (they were spring mix with bacon, cheese and red onions) which were amazing. The blue cheese dressing is the best I have ever had in my life. The steampot came out and it was loaded with King Crab, Mussels, Clams and big shrimp. We were in heaven. We also ordered the mac and cheese for our side, also excellent. The service was brisk even though they were SLAMMED. It did take a minute for drinks, food, etc, but this is the five star experience you are looking for.

1  Thank Stacy A
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I never would have known it was here if my hairdresser hadn't recommended it. My friend and I went for lunch and split a salmon salad that was fantastic and enough to share. The salmon was not overcooked and the fresh vegetables were perfectly done and tasty with the ginger vinagrette dressing. We ordered a side of mac and cheese that was spicy with cayenne pepper (they have a "wimp" version the waitress informed us--that is not spicy)--but I loved this one. We eyed the chicken pineapple sandwich that the next table was having. HUGE! also something to split and the fries with skins on looked good. We're going to try that next time. Wish we'd had room for dessert--also next time. Even the iced tea was exceptional. The waitress was helpful and service was great. I'll definitely be going back again and again.

1  Thank Joette1