“Quaint, comfortable, EXCELLENT food!”
Review of D'Railed

D'Railed
Ranked #16 of 224 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We love local. We love people. We love fresh, hyper local organic produce and Naturally Raised Meats. We are not fast food. Sit back, Relax, Enjoy!
Idaho Falls
“Quaint, comfortable, EXCELLENT food!”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I heard about this place from friends on social-media sites so I had to check it out, an I wasnt disappointed! D'railed is classified as a wine shop but they do have a full-service menu. I tried the pizza-bread and I expected the usual dried seasonings you find in other establishments, I was pleasantly surprised to see FRESH oregano an parsley on the cuisine. They also have various micro-brews on tap that cannot be found in other parts of the city. D'railed is a very bicycle-friendly place with a pretty good-sized back yard that makes for a great destination in the Summer months, and if you pedal in you get a buck off your first beer! D'railed has a very homey feel to it for those cold Idaho months also. They also have a flat-screen television if you ever wanted to catch a game. If you're ever in the Idaho Falls area I highly recommend this little bistro right beside the railroad tracks!

2 Thank Steve J