“Nice Pub good food”

The Celt
Ranked #24 of 266 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Embracing the traditions of Ireland and Scotland, The Celt provides a unique atmosphere to the area with 24 beers on tap, the largest whiskey selection in town, & unique cocktails. The menu consists of appetizers, Celtic cuisine, sandwiches and burgers, with weekly specials so that there is constantly something new to try. It is also a hub for live music & special events. The Celt is located in a historic building on the corner of Broadway and Park in downtown Idaho Falls.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited with a friend on a road trip. Was a Thursday night with live music so very busy. Chicken wings were excellent followed by very good Cottage Pie and Lancashire Hotpot. Service very friendly a little slow but because of how busy it was so no problem.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (136)

Reviewed July 18, 2019

The night we came here for dinner I had a bad migraine starting so we needed to eat and go unfortunately. It's too bad too because they had an Irish rock band playing that evening that normally we would have loved to listen to. My hubby and I shared a cottage pie which had beef, bold brown gravy, carrots, peas, onions, celery and topped with colcannon potatoes and cheddar jack cheese. It was so freaking good and so filling! Our waitress knew we were kind of on a time crunch with my brewing migraine so she was super attentive and sweet. Her name is Heidi and turns out she was from our neck of the woods (Seattle-ish area) She was kind to everyone and went out of her way to make a connection with all. Prices were average going and the place was clean as a whistle!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

Pineapple IPA was the only IPA available, it wasn't quite as grim as it sounds either. Low on atmosphere when I called and inattentive bar staff left me leaving after one glass.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 29, 2019

We tried a sampling of the food here at a local street faire highlighting the local restaurants and were impressed with their offerings and we decided to give it a go. The only regret we had was in waiting so long! The Cottage Pie that I had was a culinary festival in my mouth. Perfectly seasoned and well portioned.
My wife had the Lancashire Pie and it also was absolutely perfect! The crust was light and airy and the filling was delightful.
The staff was warm and friendly and the service was beyond reproach.
We will definitely return for another go at the menu.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

We stopped here for a couple of drinks after dinner. Very fun place (the had a band the night we were there). Very prompt, friendly service in a fun atmosphere!

Date of visit: March 2019