“Irish Pub Atmosphere”

The Celt
Ranked #22 of 233 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Embracing the traditions of Ireland and Scotland, The Celt provides a unique atmosphere to the area with 24 beers on tap, the largest whiskey selection in town, & unique cocktails. The menu consists of appetizers, Celtic cuisine, sandwiches and burgers, with weekly specials so that there is constantly something new to try. It is also a hub for live music & special events. The Celt is located in a historic building on the corner of Broadway and Park in downtown Idaho Falls.
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Three friends and I were out for dinner and the Celt was recommended by the locals. It has an Irish Pub atmosphere, a great beer selection with several local brew available. I had the Fish and Chips and they are average. Prices were responsible.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My fellow diner and I found the food boring and bland. When we discussed the fare with the proprietor, we were told that the intention was to have food such as they do in Ireland, and that that was bland.

Well, I have been to Ireland since eating at The Celt, and nothing I ate in Ireland was as boring or bland as either of us had at The Celt. I have not (and will not) returned , but others who've dined there since report similar experiences.

Bland food does not seem something to aspire to, whether it is authentic or not.

1  Thank cbg52
Reviewed February 28, 2014

We stopped by The Celt while we where visiting Idaho Falls. The staff was extreamly friendly and the service was excellent. If that wasn't enough, I left my jacket at the bar and they spent the whole next morning searching for it and when they found it, offered to ship it free of charge to my home as we had already left town. Just really good people with a great bar.

2  Thank asaltonji
Reviewed February 13, 2014

My husband asked a local business for a restaurant recommend. We were not disappointed. The food was great - I had the shepherd pie, my husband the spicey burger. Waitress was friendly and attentive.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I have been here a few times since they opened. I wish it was closer to home, I would go much more often. A large beer selection and great food choices. I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank hannah1230