“Wonderful place to stay!”

Le Ritz Hotel & Suites
Ranked #17 of 24 Hotels in Idaho Falls
Reviewed March 17, 2014

My husband had booked a room at this hotel for an overnight stay in Idaho Falls. From the time we talked to the girl at the front desk until we left the next morning, we met nothing but friendly helpful people. The rooms are very well kept and the bed is very comfortable. We enjoyed our stay except for their Wi-Fi. It kept dropping off and we couldn't use it much. As a Canadian, I was trying to watch a hockey game on my iPad but couldn't because of the lousy Wi-Fi. That is the only complaint about this nice hotel. They have a wide variety hot buffet for breakfast included in the price (which is not so common) so they have definitely worked at making this a great place to stay. I would certainly return any time I was in Idaho Falls.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TJ G
Jennifer B, Director of Sales at Le Ritz Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I'm blessed to have a phenomenal staff. I apologize for the internet issues; I did involve my Operations Manager and had to have IT come in and fix the issue. We look forward to seeing you again, have a wonderful summer.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

We spent one night while visiting friends in Idaho Falls. This hotel is a bit older but very well maintained. Our room was clean, breakfast had a nice variety to choose from. The staff front desk and housekeepers where friendly and approachable. All in all it was a good stay !

Room Tip: The pool is open 24 hours a day if traveling on business I would ask to not be near the pool. Lots o...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank tbmontana

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed yourself and look forward to seing you again. Have a great summer.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

On my move from NJ to CA I went to Idaho Falls for some business. The hotel staff is quite courteous and polite! They are amazingly friendly and will point you towards where to eat, what to see while there, and anything you need help with.

The business center is there...I did not use it but it looked like it would be adequate for traveling business men.

The pool looked like people were enjoying it, again I did use it. I did over hear a father ask for pool toys and the manager gladly provided him with toys for his children.

The breakfast is cooked fresh and is not placed out at the early morning hours and left sitting, it is replenished when needed to stay fresh. It was a good start to the day.

The Wi-fi in the lobby was great, but in the room, I was in on the upper floor, and the connection was fairly week. The TV was the old tube kind, which I did not use. The fridge and microwave were useful, and the furniture including the chair, bed and desk chair were all comfortable.

One morning my shower head popped up, while showering. I notified the manager who asked if I wanted to move rooms, and she would have a plumber fix it, or if I would be alright with having the plumber enter my room and fix the shower head while I was not there. I chose the latter and I returned to the room that night with a new shower head, and like always, a clean, well made-up room.

The staff and accommodations are quite nice. I had originally booked another hotel on the same road, but after looking at the room decided to cancel the reservation and switched to Le Ritz. I am very glad that I did.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank William G

Thank you for such a wonderful review. We strive to provide an excellent level of customer service and take great pride in going above & beyond for our guests. Having something like pool toys is a super simple way to take a little stress off Mom & Dad after a day of traveling so the kids & kids at heart can have fun. Again, my deepest apologies about the shower head in almost four summers I’ve never experienced anything like it; but thank you for the opportunity to make it right. I appreciate your wonderful feedback and thank you for the review. Have a spectacular summer and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We stayed here two nights on our way to Arizona and on the way back. The accommodations are very comfortable, with a refrigerator and microwave, in-room coffee and breakfast is included. The rooms we had were spacious, bed was comfortable, nice large windows (which open), overlooking the river (although it was snowy). Wireless is free, but a wee bit slow. All of the staff were really great. We will stay here again. Close to restaurants and away from the highway.

Room Tip: We liked having a room at the back, not facing the parking lot and close to the restaurant next door...
Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank zinck2

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed yourself and look forward to seeing you again! I’ll pass your compliments along to the Staff. Have a wonderful summer!

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here when we passed through on a road trip. The hotel is super nice and clean. The lobby area which also serves as the breakfast area is so nice. I booked over the phone with an Expedia price and upon arrival they had a different cost. I simply showed the front desk lady and she was happy to change my booking rate. We got in around 9:00pm and she offered to make the kids hot chocolate. The room was super clean. The swimming pool was the warmest pool we've ever swam in but the hot tub was pretty hot. The continental breakfast was good. There was enough choices, no meat though but everything else made up for it. The breakfast lady was super polite and made sure she said hello, good morning to everyone. She made sure that everything stayed topped up. The staff in the hotel was the friendliest and happiest staff I've ever met. We will be staying here again if we ever pass through. This hotel is a hands down 5 stars all day long. Thank you Le Ritz for the great accommodation.

Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Dallas G
Jennifer B, Director of Sales at Le Ritz Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Thank you for such a wonderful review. We strive to provide an excellent level of customer service and take great pride in going above & beyond for our guests. To us, you are family and we genuinely enjoy doing everything we can to make your stay as comfortable & memorable as possible. Our 24 hour pool just helps guest settle down after a long day of travel; I’m happy to hear your family took the opportunity to use it. Thank you again for taking the time to post about your stay with us!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

We stayed at the Le Ritz Hotel and Suites in Idaho, Falls, Idaho in Jan. 2013. What a GEM. The staff is very helpful and the rooms are clean, complete and well designed. We had a dog with us and what a royal welcome she received! From the "poop" bag and cookie when we arrived to the "doggie" room - complete with paw print doggie welcome mat and huge doggie bed to the closeness to the outdoors, it was a doggie room from heaven. They didn't forget the humans either as we were very comfortable. The free breakfast was awesome! Lots of choices. The restaurant a few steps from the hotel was super. All in all, it made us want to stay longer. We will certainly return.Thank you Le Ritz!

Room Tip: If you are travelling with a pet, request a pet room. There are 4 of them and they are wonderful.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Diane H

Thank you so much for such a phenomenal review about your stay with us in one of our wonderful pet rooms. My owner put quite a bit of thought into making this property fit the needs of every kind of gust possible; especially those traveling with pets. I am also happy to hear you took the Sandpiper recommendation. I will pass along your compliments to the entire team! Thank you again for the review & for making my day!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

We arrived for two nights in September. I chose this hotel because of the great reviews and the location. The check in was great. Upon entering our room it was obvious that housekeeping had not done a thorough job. Multiple surprises were discovered by us. Let me say that management owned the mistake and did the right thing. Because of that I would stay again. This hotel is very convenient for those heading to Rexburg and also for those wanting to walk along the Snake River. The property is nice and the breakfast was great. Kudos to management for making things right.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us. I sincerely apologize that the expectations were not fully met on our end in the housekeeping department, there was absolutely no excuse. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make it right. I hope that if you are headed our way again, you would consider giving us the opportunity to continue to earn your business.