Arrived late at night at the Idaho Falls Fairfield Inn. The hotel reception was courteous and took care of my needs by providing a nice and clean room. This is my usual expectation at a Fairfield, after all this is not a luxury hotel.
I was assigned a semi-suite room with a partial divider that had a separate couch and television set. The room had clean and unworn furnishings and the bed was covered with clean and unworn coverings. Bed was comfortable.
I had two television sets, a small one in the living area and another at the foot of the bed. Many different channels to choose from. TV size was limited in the sitting area by an enclosure that was probably designed initially for a tube TV.
Desk had wired ethernet cable and there was the usual free wireless available in the room.
Bathroom was clean and fixtures and flooring were in good shape.
No complaints about the room.
Breakfast was the usual Fairfield fare -- waffle iron for fresh waffles, bread, bagels and english muffins for toasting, coffee, machine with orange juice and the like. Rather pedestrian, but the expected at Fairfield. Room was clean and bright with staff making sure to keep things tidy and well stocked.
Check out went fine, though I heard the interaction between the clerk and another customer and thought the clerk needed a little customer service training as she was a little rough in her response when a customer asked for an early check in.
Neighborhood is just fine, with a number of fast food and casual dining options within walking distance. Not very far from the river and falls as well. Idaho Falls is a safe place.
Walmart is next door if you need any supplies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel has been completely renovated and is located just off I-15 exit 118 near the snake river green belt, Olive Garden, Famous Daves, Wal-Mart and Phillips 66. We are the perfect stop for all kinds of travelers and always at a rate you can afford. We serve a free full hot breakfast including Sausage, Bacon, Scrambled eggs, Hash Browns, Homemade Biscuits and Gravy, hot to order Waffles, homemade Oatmeal, a variety of cereals, breads and fruit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Idaho Falls Hotel Idaho Falls
- Fairfield Idaho Falls
- Idaho Falls Fairfield Inn