Our group of 4 arrived at this Fairfield Inn around midnight Saturday August 9th. The lady at the counter was very helpful finding the 2 rooms on the same floor I requested and checked us in quickly. The rooms had a separate sitting area with a pull out sofa and an additional TV to the one in the bedroom area. Sitting area is off the bedroom with no door. Very clean with nice decor. The complementary breakfast buffet was very good. We sat on the patio outside, it was a beautiful cool day. Coming from 100 degree Texas this was a nice relief. I would suggest to management that they find a way to leave the door leading back to the breakfast area unlocked. We let several people back in. I guess not everyone in the family brought their room key to breakfast. Having to use your key every time to get back to the buffet or to your room was a little inconvenient. We had a great stay at this Fairfield in Idaho Falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel has been completely renovated and is located just off I-15 exit 118 near the snake river green belt, Olive Garden, Famous Daves, Wal-Mart and Phillips 66. We are the perfect stop for all kinds of travelers and always at a rate you can afford. We serve a free full hot breakfast including Sausage, Bacon, Scrambled eggs, Hash Browns, Homemade Biscuits and Gravy, hot to order Waffles, homemade Oatmeal, a variety of cereals, breads and fruit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Idaho Falls Hotel Idaho Falls
- Fairfield Idaho Falls
- Idaho Falls Fairfield Inn