“Top Value”

Ranked #12 of 24 Hotels in Idaho Falls
Casper, Wyoming
“Top Value”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We stayed four nights in May. The property is very well maintained, halls rooms, common areas are exceptionally clean and nest - it feels "just built." We found the staff courteous and helpful. Within walking distance are several restaurants and shops (including a Starbucks across the street.) The motel offers a first rate breakfast; Ive rarely had better atmidlevel motels. Beds were comfortable and even though its close to the interstate, its quiet.

I highly recommend for any who are passing through. If your stay is extended, the suites are great!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Driftinon
Jeff J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
I wanted to thank you for your kind words and taking the time to put them on Trip Advisor. My staff and I really love what we do and love that we can extend our love to our guests..... Please come back and see us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Ennis, Montana
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Excellent Beds, very clean, all non-smoking facility, good breakfast, very friendly and helpful staff. Would recommend and will stay there again. The facility is located right next to an Olive Garden and a Famous Dave's Restaurant. There is also one fast food facility nearby. There are other restaurants within walking distance. Although the facility is next to the interstate, we never heard any highway noise unless we were outside.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Jeff J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment about your service at our hotel. My staff and I really enjoy what we do and pride ourselves when we give our guests what they deserve. Please come and see us again soon.
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Typical of an excellent Fairfield, but this was the best free breakfast I have experienced and I am a Gold Marriott member. Choices (oatmeal, bacon and eggs. waffles, fruit, cereal, etc.), and a Coca Cola fountain! Olive Garden in the same parking lot; Starbucks, Wendy's, Wal Mart, and more within close walking distance.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Mark G
Jeff J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thnak you so much for taking the time to leave us a comment on Trip Advisor. We love our new HOT breakfast and love that our guests are enjoying it to. Please come back and see us again soon....
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Fairfield inn & suites in Idaho Falls and was so happy with this hotel that I had to let people know. The breakfast was amazing, the best breakfast I have ever seen. So many hotel chains these days say "free breakfast" and then you get down there in the morning and find a donut and some cheap coffee. We always plan on moving on to Starbucks in the morning but we stayed and enjoyed the best breakfast ever on our trip. The coffee was fantastic and the choices were 5 star. They have bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, hash browns, biscuits and gravy with home made biscuits. They have hot made to order waffles and fresh fruit. But the best was they even have a fountain drinks just in case you need that extra boost. My wife and I live in Arizona for the winter and Calgary in the summer, we will be staying here every time we pass through Idaho Falls.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Jeff J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for your kind words, we love our guests from the north and appreciate them thinking of us for their first stop from the border and the last stop before the border. We truly would like to cater to our Canadian friends. We are that perfect one stop shop right off the freeway. We can offer Olive Garden, Wendys, Starbucks and Famous Daves barbeque. The super Wal-Mart right behind us has everything 24 hours a day.... come see us again.....
Seattle
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Starbucks withing walking distance? Check. Friendly checkin? Check. Fitness center open 24/7? Check. Clean and quiet? Check. Excellent oatmeal for breakfast? Check. I would recommend this hotel for anyone traveling for business or for just traveling through.

Room Tip: The highest level possible. Here it is 3rd floor.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Jeff J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
A happy satisfied guest. Check Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feed back on your stay. We truly love what we do and want to make sure all of our guests are satisfied and want to return. Please come see us again.
North Park Colorado
Reviewed April 16, 2013

My husband and I own a motel in Colorado, so we always like to chat with other people in the hotel biz. We stopped off the road, after a very long drive, and it was about 11:30 p.m. The front desk lady was friendly, but when I asked her about being busy, she replied " I was hoping for a slower night." She told me that Mariott was opening another new motel in town, and she hopes that this motel will become slower, because of the new one opening. Wrong thing to say, when you are hired to run the front desk. I'm guessing that she was about retirement age, so I'm sure she is ready to slow down, but being a motel owner, myself, I want to be as busy as possible, and if you can't take it, go find a job somewhere else. When you get a paycheck no matter if it is busy or slow, that is the problem with finding good help. I bet if she got paid whether it was slow or busy, her attitude would change. She was still there when we went down for breakfast the next morning. The motel was nice, and I would stay again, but if I owned this motel, and heared her talking this way, her new job would be cleaning rooms.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank north014
Jeff J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
I am glad you had a great stay and also glad you gave me feed back on my employee. I know exactly who was working that evening. Typically she is possitive, she has been with me since the day we opened 11 years ago. I plan on talking to her about her satisfaction of employment. We really pride ourselves in what we do and "most" really enjoy thier jobs. I know I do. Please come back and see us again.
Sherwood Park, Canada
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We recently stayed at the hotel on our way home to Canada from 2 months in Arizona. Somehow, I left a black knapsack behind in the room the morning we were leaving. I was totally unaware that I did not have it with me in the car until we arrived home late that evening. Searching through the car and all our stuff, I realized that I must have left it at the hotel when we left. I immediately telephoned the hotel and yes, the housekeeping staff had reported the bag to front desk. When I listened to my telephone messages later that night, the hotel had called @ 11:00 that morning saying that the bag was there and they awaited my call. They were wonderful and so helpful, the bag was sent to me via UPS. I cannot express how grateful I am to have the bag containing all my jewellery and cosmetics returned to me so quickly and effeciently. Had this happened in Las Vegas, I am certain I would never have gotten the bag back.

I want to thank the staff at the front desk, the housekeeping staff and the management for your caring and effecient service. We will return again next year, as we did last year. The Hotel is wonderful and the staff go out of the way to be helpful and friendly. Bless you all.
Ann Munz, Sherwood Park, Alberta

Room Tip: The hotel is modern, clean and offers an excellent free breakfast. It is located right off the high...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Ann, I want to thank you for your kind words. My staff and I love what we do and making our guests happy , makes us happy. Thank you also for taking the time to add your compliments on Trip Advisor. Trip Advisor has really become a travelers spot for picking a hotel so we love that our guests are getting a fare, clean room with the service they deserve. Please come back and see us again. I am so happy that you got your stuff.