We stayed four nights in May. The property is very well maintained, halls rooms, common areas are exceptionally clean and nest - it feels "just built." We found the staff courteous and helpful. Within walking distance are several restaurants and shops (including a Starbucks across the street.) The motel offers a first rate breakfast; Ive rarely had better atmidlevel motels. Beds were comfortable and even though its close to the interstate, its quiet.
I highly recommend for any who are passing through. If your stay is extended, the suites are great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel has been completely renovated and is located just off I-15 exit 118 near the snake river green belt, Olive Garden, Famous Daves, Wal-Mart and Phillips 66. We are the perfect stop for all kinds of travelers and always at a rate you can afford. We serve a free full hot breakfast including Sausage, Bacon, Scrambled eggs, Hash Browns, Homemade Biscuits and Gravy, hot to order Waffles, homemade Oatmeal, a variety of cereals, breads and fruit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Idaho Falls Hotel Idaho Falls
- Fairfield Idaho Falls
- Idaho Falls Fairfield Inn