“Excellent Hotel”

Ranked #12 of 24 Hotels in Idaho Falls
Shelley
“Excellent Hotel”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Very friendly and accommodating staff!! Rooms were very clean and spacious! One of the best Hotels I have stayed at!!!

2 Thank Missy P
Jeff J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this review, May 10, 2012
Thnak you for your review, we value all of our guests and want to have as much feed back as we can to make everyones stay the best in town. Please come see us again.

Jeff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Montana
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Ted & I stopped here during our 3 week road trip/vacation in April 2012. We had just left Zion NP, having spent 4 days/3 nights of hiking, sight seeing, and camping in our small (amenity-less) camper. We made it as far as Idaho Falls before road weariness and an encroaching storm forced us to stop for the night. We called our usual hotel chain and made reservations... but that property was so far off the freeway (we'd driven 5 miles and still hadn't found it) that we canceled and headed up to the next off ramp where we remembered we'd seen a hotel in the past. We are glad we did!! We found the Fairfield Inn right next to the freeway with a restaurant in the parking lot, a fast food joint next door, Starbucks across the side street and a gas station across the main drag next to the freeway on-ramp. What more could a couple of travelers ask? How about a beautiful room at $10 below what our previous reservations had been! The front desk clerk cheerfully checked her computer for rooms as she simultaneously offered us some delicious cookies. We ended up in a nicely appointed King room. Our room was right next to the freeway, but we never heard any noise. Everything in the room was clean and nice and quiet. The bathroom was large and well-lit... and the shower... Oh! that shower felt soooo good... Wow, the water-pressure was outstanding: It rinsed 4 days of trail-dust out of my hair in an instant! There were plenty of big, fluffy towels with which to dry oneself and hair. Another nicety is that the blow-dryer was not permanently attached to the bathroom wall. I was able to plug it in and use it in the main room while Ted showered. The WIFI connection/reception was strong, the best we'd ever received in a hotel. We also enjoyed the pool and spa. Although we did not use the small fitness room it looked nice with several machines for guest use.The continental breakfast consisted of a welcoming selection of breads, cereals (hot & cold), fruit, yogurt, milk, juices and hot drinks. We would not hesitating staying here again.

1 Thank Annette-25
Jeff J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this review, May 7, 2012
I want to personally thank you for such a great review. I wish we could give every one of our guests the same great stay. That is what we strive for each and every day. My staff and I really enjoy what we do and feel that when we are happy that will make our guests happy. Please come back and see us again, we will always have that fluffy towel waiting for you.
alberta
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Nice,clean hotel . Staff very friendly and willing to help in anyway they can. We often stop here
overnight on our way south.

1 Thank oldfolksAlberta
Jeff J, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this review, May 2, 2012
We love our neighbors up north.... We are happy to give you a great stopping point when heading south for the winter or north in the summer. The only thing is we dont consider you "old folks" at all...... Thank you for staying with us.
Calgary
Reviewed April 14, 2012

For the rates @ $91 per night, it is relative good. Clean, decent and breakfast included. Recommended for a stopover anytime. Beds are not super but for the rates, it is good.

On a long roadtrip from Calgary to San Jose, CA. a decent clean quiet place is a good stopover.

Room Tip: Join a hotel membership i.e. Sparwood or Marriott. Upgrades to better rooms, suites etc.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Last_travel_bug
Idaho Falls is a great place for a stopover when traveling from the Canada border, lots of resturants, shopping and clean hotels. We truly appreciate our neighbors from the north and enjoy visiting with them. I thank you so much for staying with us.
Pinedale, WY
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Ok, when I booked this room through Priceline, I wasn't expecting much, since it was 2 1/2 stars. However, I was very impressed. This is another roadside boxy looking hotel on the outside. On the inside, the service was fantastic, and the room was even better. Once you walk through the doors, I would rate this Hotel 4 stars. I paid $50 through priceline for easily a $150 room, and the free hot breakfast would have easily cost me and my kids $50 all by itself. Don't waist your time on the rest, choose Fairfield Inn & Suites, Idaho Falls.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank sdwhitt1
GMJeffJohnson, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this review, April 11, 2012
Thank you so much for your positive comments about our hotel. Me and my staff strive to be the best at making all of our guests feel like this is their home away from home.
Meridian, Idaho
Reviewed March 27, 2012

The staff is always friendly and helpful. I stay here quite regularly and they always remember my name. Sometime I arrive before normal checkin, but they can always find me a room. I do a lot of work in the room. The desk and chair are comfortable and making working easy.

Room Tip: I have stayed in rooms all over the hotel and none are bad.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Troy B
Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. My staff and I take great pride in what we do and what we offer. Come see us again soon.
Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States
Reviewed March 22, 2012

My wife and I enjoyed our stay at this property. The service was excellent and the room very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank tommyjones77
My staff and I love what we do and always want to provide the best service we can. Our comments in from Trip Advisor only make us better and help us grow. Come see us again.