“Very nice Motel 6”

Motel 6 Idaho Falls
Ranked #19 of 24 Hotels in Idaho Falls
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I'm not a big fan of Motel 6's, but needed a place that takes pets and was tired, so stopped at Motel 6 Idaho Falls1448 W Broadway, Idaho Falls, Idaho without reservations. Place was clean and the staff were very nice. Rooms were clean and "Motel 6" comfortable. Had a very nice restaurant next door called O'Bradys, with good food. Nice pet area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Al T
m60056, Manager on Duty In Training at Motel 6 Idaho Falls, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Thank you very much for staying at our Motel 6 in Idaho Falls Idaho. We appreciate the wonderful compliments that you have given to us.

It really means alot to us to receive good feedback like you have given to us. I will share it with my team members.

thanks again and remember we always leave the light on for you.

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Everything was clean and under $80 for 4 people - which is all that we needed. Nothing fancy, but we didn't need anything besides a bed. There were lots of eating options in the immediate area. Would stay here again given similar circumstances.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank jason Z
m60056, Manager On Duty in training at Motel 6 Idaho Falls, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Thank You Jason for staying with us at our Motel 6 in Idaho Falls Idaho. We appreciate the compliments you have given us about our motel. I will share with my team what you have wrote for us.

we will be happy to see you again. We will leave the light on for you.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I had an overnight stay here. The motel appears to have been built for another chain and then recently remodeled to be part of Motel 6. It has the latest Motel 6 decor with faux-hardwood flooring, dark wood-look furniture, flat screen TV built into the wall, and other Euro-style accents. Unlike most older Motel 6 properties, it has interior hallways and the entry points are all key-card accessed for greater security. The night desk clerk was very friendly.

As other reviews said, it's otherwise basic, but clean, and the rooms seem to be larger than those of your typical Motel 6. Even the sheets and bedding are an upgrade from their usual....the pillows are actually decent. The towels, while they won't fool you into thinking you checked into a 5 star hotel, are better than what you usually get from this chain.

My only complaint was noise...after not getting in until nearly midnight, at 6 AM I was awakened by my upstairs neighbor who was walking around his room, presumably with boots on. I could also hear the plumbing of other rooms nearby. A second floor room would probably be better from a noise perspective.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank RonTheTraveler

Thank you Ron for the great review about our Motel 6 in Idaho Falls Idaho. We appreciate the compliments you have given to us. I will share with my team your suggestions and your compliments.

We hope to see you again soon. We will leave the light on for you.

Peggy Reese

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed here for one night returning from Vegas. There was nothing at all wrong with the room,it was clean,newly redone and the bed was fairly comfortable. We realize that Motel Six is generally a budget motel and did not have high expectations The room was priced around $60 all taxes included but we saw other motels near the same price with more amenities. We just thought that it should be a little lower priced in relation to the competing hotels that offered breakfast and more amenities for only a small amount more of money. I would noy hesitate to stay here if other properties were full.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TimMicheleCamrose

Thank you Tim for the great review you gave for our Motel 6 in Idaho Falls Idaho. We really appreciate your feedback as it helps us to achieve our goals of bringing you the best possible service that we can.

We look forward to hopefully seeing you in the future. We will leave the lights on for you.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Two complaints. I know when staying at motel 6 it's not going to be the ritz, but i do expect the room to be clean. There were two trash cans in the room & one of them was full of someones lunch leftovers. And I didnt check in until after 8PM. The other was the $2.99 charge for wifi, which quit dropping. After an hour of fighting with it they did refund the cost.
Over all the place was nice, with the exception of the above. It was very modern looking as someone mentioned.

I travel extensively, spending upwards of 60+ nights per year in motels.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is in a good location near the interstate and the falls. It is also next door to a family restaurant (called Bradys, I think) which serves an outstanding breakfast and was very well patronised when I was there. The room had been redecorated fairly recently, the bed was comfortable, there was a tv on the wall and the bathroom looked to have been refitted. There was only a shower, no bath. My only issue with the room was that the door frame was damaged where it looked like someone had tried to force the door – I reported this and it seemed the people on reception were unaware of it. I did not have any problems though I did put something heavy in front of the door while I was asleep. There were a lot of dogs staying at the motel when I was there. Good wifi signal (costs $2.99 per day).

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stayed here last summer and wanted to try it again in August of this year as my son enjoys the pool. We had a great experience. It was one of the better Motel Sixes we have stayed in and the price was cheaper than many. Plus, I and my son had a great time in the pool on a hot August day. We had a small problem wiht our reservation and the manager (Varvara) and possibly the assistant manager (Mitch) made a great effort to solve our problem and refund us a couple of dollars. These little reservation problems can be irritating so it was nice that they helped me in such a friendly and efficient manner.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family