“Best burgers and fries around for the money!”
Review of Five Guys

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Five Guys
Ranked #38 of 224 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Reviewed February 26, 2014

You can't beat 5 Guys for burgers and fries for less than $20! We had 2 double cheeseburgers and 2 drinks for $18 including tax. Delicious, fresh and quick service in a clean environment. And free peanuts in the shell were also excellent.

There are newer reviews for Five Guys

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

I have always been a fan of In N' Out Burger, but living in Idaho, I don't make it to one very often so I went to Five Guys and Oh My Goodness, Soo Good! It's a toss up for me now but Five Guys dose have better fries.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Delicious! The fries are too die for. The burgers were wonderful! Close to the hotel we stayed at, and it was quick!! They did put a little too much mustand and ketchup on the kids burgers, but that was fixed... Had enough left over to warm up later and munch on.

A great burger joing! Quick and delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Sure the burgers are okay, it's fast and you get a ton of fries...but it's just a step up from McDon's.
I keep going back, thinking the next burger will be great or better, but it's always average.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

For a 'Hamburger and Fries' kind of place- this one gives any of the major chains a run for their money. Whenever we have eaten here, we never go away hungry. The peanuts are an extra plus and they use local potatoes whenever possible.