“Okay food.”

Add it.
Panda Kitchen
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I found it to be VERY expensive for what you get. Food was ok. I'd rather go to Chinese Garden for half the price and quick service!

Reviewed March 22, 2012

I was heading home and wanted some egg rolls. My wife mentioned that this new restaurant was right on my way. I expected at least decent food. I ordered the spring rolls and the egg rolls. We got home and sat down to eat. What a surprise! They were delicious! I was pleased with the service and the food is phenomenal. It's not traditional American Chinese and that is so refreshing!!! I will certainly be going back soon to try more.

1  Thank Kevin L
Reviewed January 11, 2012

I moved up to this area four years ago and have tried almost all of the chinese food places between Blackfoot and Rexburg and Panda Kitchen is the best chinese food in town! I found this great quaint resturant about a year ago when they opened and haven't consistently gone to any other resturant since (I've tried others "just to see", and I keep going back to Panda Kitchen!). The only thing that this place has going against it, is its location, but once you find it...you'll never go anywhere else. Favorite meal is their lunch specials, great value for the amount of food you get. Their Seasame Chicken...heaven! For those that are looking for great food for very reasonable prices...Panda Kitchen is your resturant!

Reviewed November 4, 2011

The Panda Kitchen is a nice little Mom & Pop restaurant that serves good chinese food in ample quantities. It is not a fancy restaurant but the service is great and the proprietor makes you feel at home. I have been here several times now and I always walk away satisfied. I highly recommend a visit to the Panda Kitchen.

2  Thank TEBaiocco