Quality Inn & Suites
$149
Best Western Driftwood Inn(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
$130
$134
Hotels.com
$224
GardenInn.com
Motel West(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
$86
$134
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
$125
Hotels.com
$101
Sleep Inn & Suites(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
$114
Candlewood Suites(Idaho Falls)
$130
$113
All reviewstower roomrooms are hugeacross the streetan older hotelgreat roomsnake riversausagefallsyellowstone
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Visited Idaho Falls on a business trip to INL. Stayed on 6th floor overlooking Snake River and could see the mountains in the distance. Went running on the path around the river. Wished I would have had time to see more, but not sure there was much more in Idaho Falls to see. If you do decide to visit and stay here, make sure you stay in the high rise building at not the annex. Rooms there have outside doors and no elevator to get to 2nd floor. Hotel could use some sprucing up, but it served it's purpose. When we checked in on Sunday night the night desk clerk might not have been the smartest guy available.

Room Tip: Stay in taller building on upper floors. Do not stay over where pool is located
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Maria W, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Will1989,
Thank you for your review of our hotel. You are correct we are fortunate to have a beautiful view. We are working to “spruce the place up” so we can better serve our guests.
Have a marvelous summer!

Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

We arrived at the hotel and they had three people helping one customer, and there were maybe 5 of us waiting to get helped. When I got to my room the view I had was of other hotels, even though I paid for the room with a view of the falls. I ordered room service, food was cold, fries were dry, there was nasty hair in my food and about 30 minutes after my kids ate they got really sick, diareah and vomiting. I called the kitchen and they not only didnt answer but never called back, I ended up going down to the front desk where they were being very apologetic. when the kitchen person came up to my room to give me my money back she gave me $5!!!! She pretty much called me a liar because none of her kitchen staff had the same hair color as the hair I found, then called me a bad mother because food poisoning doesnt happen that fast, it takes 24hrs, and I had probably fed them something that made them sick and I should watch what I gave them. I would NEVER recomend this hotel, it was the worst experience I've ever had!!!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Fregoso31

Fregoso31,
I want to sincerely apologize for all the difficulties you encountered while staying at the Hotel on the Falls. You should never had to deal with cold food, illness, and especially a staff member treating you in such fashion. Since I was recently hired, I have begun to retrain all staff on the extreme importance of quality value, reservation integrity, and top notch guest service.

If you feel inclined to give us another chance to see the changes we are making, please contact me directly.

I wish you the best for the remainder of this summer!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I chose this hotel and booked it on hotels.com where it was rated as a 3/5 star hotel. I was not impressed with the condition of the room (it smelled lightly of vomit) and there were spider webs with dead bugs over the vanity. We had to wait for 10 minutes to check in and were not informed that there was a complimentary breakfast. The rate I paid on the hotels.com site was more than the standard rate charged at the hotel too, also frustrating. I was expecting to stay in the main hotel not the adjacent building by the empty pool.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the main hotel.

Kameron B,
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am sorry that your stay wasn’t what you expected. We should be able to exceed expectations and not fall far short of them. My staff and I are working very diligently to improve the hotel in all areas. We do have the pool back up and running and guests are enjoying the clear waters! I hope to see you in the future so we can show you how we used your comments constructively. Have an enjoyable day!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

An aging property with an outstanding view of river, falls, and LDS temple. Grounds are very worn and unkempt. Rooms are oversized compared to rates charged, an excellent value and the cooked breakfast is better than most. The staff is friendly and anxious to serve but we were there over the Memorial weekend and there were not enough towels for the guests. We were given all kinds of excuses and apologies but not having towels for your guests is almost in the same category as not having toilet paper. Whoever was responsible for not keeping the linens properly stocked should be terminated as this kind of disruption cannot be overlooked. A smart management team would have come up with some sort of "make up" offer instead of "so sad, too bad!"

Room Tip: River view is worth the premium to get it.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Maria W, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Valpo1125,

Thank you for taking time to review your stay at Hotel on the Falls. I apologize that we did not have enough towels during your stay. I agree that towels are very vital. I am currently working with the owners to get the hotel up the correct linen and terry levels.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you about your previous stay or if you are coming back to the area.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This town is a beautiful place, at least in May. The hotel sits right on the river and right across from a beautiful Mormon temple. You can walk to the falls and the downtown historic district. Stay on the Side of the falls it is worth it.

Room Tip: When staying here eat at Smittys down the street!!
1  Thank JAZEStopp

JAZEStopp,
Thank you for your kind review. I do believe we are fortunate to have the best view in town. It is so peaceful and provides a perfect walking area right by the falls. I wish you the best and look forward to having you stay with us again!