Quality Inn & Suites
Best Western Driftwood Inn(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
$83
$95
La Quinta
$99
$96
$98
Sleep Inn & Suites(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
$93
SleepInn
Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
$78
Motel West(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
$60
$58
$94
$91
Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
$103
Hotels.com
Candlewood Suites(Idaho Falls)(Great Value!)
$91
$89
Hotels.com
All reviewstower roomrooms are hugeacross the streetan older hotelgreat roomsnake riversausagefallsyellowstone
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 10, 2013

On 04 -April 6 2013 we had a major breakdown of our vehilce enroute to Yuma Arizona to Regina Sask Canada. Broadway Ford in Idaho Falls assisted us in obtaining excellent accommodations at the Hotel on the Falls.

A very stressful day was greatly improved by Jason Eggertsen at Broadway Ford assisting us in getting accommodations at the hotel.

The welcome and consideration of Hotel staff was likewise as impressive. Instead of a stop in Hades, Our stay in Idaho Falls will be remembered as a good place to return to on our next trip south.

We have travelled on all continents of the world. The hospitality, sense of service, concern for the vistors and cosumers was most impressive.
Our Visit to Idaho Falls wil be remembered as the friendly City.

Room Tip: Best rooms face the falls... Good value for price.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RobertAD552
Hotelonthefalls, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

I am glad you had a chance to experience our hotel and exceptional service; not only at our hotel but throughout your experiences here in Idaho Falls. It is unfortunate your vehicle broke down while it was a good thing Broadway Ford was able to take care of the problem quickly and get you on your way. Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate it and look forward to visiting with you on your next trip through Idaho Falls.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at Hotel On The Falls about 15 times over several weeks on Business. They were great. Staff is pleasant, professional, and all about service. They were able to place me on the scenic side of the hotel on every stay, and even switched me once for a minor room maintenance item. On several occasions I needed to check in early and they worked around my arrival schedule to accommodate me. The location is off the beaten path just enough not to be overrun by outside traffic noises, but easily accessible to downtown. There are many good places for lunch and dinner just walking distance from the Hotel. Again, great experience!

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on the East Side for a great view of the Falls, and even the Tetons in the distance on a clear day.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

I appreciate the time you have taken to offer a review of our Hotel. The views from our balconies are tremendous. The Teton Mountain range is an incredible sight to see! We are lucky to live in such a beautiful area. The staff works hard trying to accommodate our guests requests and am happy to hear your experience was handled with grace and professionalism. Our location does offer multiple restaurants and shopping within walking distance, however, we hope when you return you can experience our newly renovated restaurant or rewind in our lounge over looking the Snake River. Please travel safely.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised with the staff and services at Hotel on the Falls. I'm well traveled and am rarely impressed anymore! I hold a Chairman frequent flyer status and Platinum at most major chains - needless to say, I'm always in a hotel. I would agree with many of the reveiws regarding the decor being somewhat outdated. I'm glad to see the owners are investing in this hotel. I've seen old before however even though it's outdated, I found the hotel to be clean. The staff was remarkably friendly too. The leadership must really have it together there because it wasn't just good service from the desk clerks (Which you expect) it was from everyone I encountered. The housekeeper in the hallway, the lady in the lobby, the restaurant servers and operators. As I said before, I'm rarely impressed but the service and cleanliness were really terrific. I'll be on business in IF over the next 8 to 12 months and will definately make this my choice.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Hotelonthefalls, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Thank you for your kind opinion of our hotel and the staff. The customer service our guests receive is a priority to us in every department. I am glad to read your stay with us was enjoyable and comfortable. We do have plans to move forward with updates involving the food and beverage areas of the hotel. It seems you travel frequently with ample opportunities to review hotels and am glad your travels brought you to our hotel concluding your tirp as a pleasant experience. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and I stopped for a night at the Hotel on the Falls on a trip from southern California to Billings, Montana. It is a beautiful location with the thunder of the falls and a lovely park and benches directly across the street along the river. Our King bedroom was very comfortable and we had a good nights sleep in a serene setting. We would recommend the Hotel on the Falls.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Randy G
Hotelonthefalls, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

We are glad you made the stop in Idaho Falls on your way to Billings, Montana. Hotel on the Falls is definately lucky to be a business within such a beautiful setting. The greenbelt that wraps around the Snake River can offer our guests more then five miles of beauty to escape to. The fact that our rooms are over 450 square feet does allow our guests more room to stretch out and truly relax during their visit. I am pleased your visit was a pleasant one and appreciate the time you have taken to review our hotel on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We stayed at the hotel last night and were very satisfied. Front desk employee was very friendly, room was very spacious and clean with a wonderful view of the falls and the restaurant...how to say...blast from the past (it hasn't been changed since the 80s) but it was a good blast. Food was decent, breakfast delicious, servers friendly. We will definitely stay there again. Oh..one thing...the bed was a bit too soft for our liking.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marie H

We sincerely are grateful for your honest opinion. Yes, while we still remain focused on serving exceptional food and providing the guests with outstanding customer service, our decor in the restaurant does take you back a bit. The 80's was a good era, however, will agree with you the renovation should begin. The 21st century will be with us before you know it. I apologize for the mattress being too soft for your liking. In the future, please let us know if you are uncomfortable. We are able to increase the firmness of the mattresses if necessary.