“Perfect place to stay!”

Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Idaho Falls
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Perfect place to stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I recently spent a week in IF and we were so happy with our hotel. The location was perfect - right on the "main drag", close to plenty of shopping and dining. Room was clean & spacious, staff was friendly. And the free breakfast every morning was awesome! Always a great variety & always delicious. We'd definitely stay here again.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Ashley D, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
JennyBelle thank you for taking the time to give us a wonderful review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate you coming and staying with us we hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Pocatello
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

My stay is always a good experience. I appreciate your staff and hotel. My company provides my lodging, but I would stay at LaQuinta regardless. My wife and I stayed there on a weekend get away and were treated with excellent customer service. Thank you.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Jim thank you for always coming and staying with us. Thank you for being a loyal customer.
Merced, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

After 15 hours in the car we were happy to finally arrive. The on duty clerk could not find our reservation but quickly found us a room. The beds were comfortable , the rooms clean, and there was an indoor pool that was open 24 hours a day. The clerk felt so bad about loosing our reservation that they comped the room. Free breakfast a good nights sleep and we are recharged for another day in the car
Thanks LA Quinta

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write us a wonderful review on Trip Advisor. I am so greatful that my staff was able to get you into a room and make sure you were taken care of. We hope to see you again soon.
Nibley, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

The staff was very friendly and accommodating when we checked in, they were very friendly. The breakfast was really good and fun to make our own waffles. My daughter loved the pool and nice that is open 24 hours so you weren't rushed to get out at night. King suite is amazing! I would definitely stay here again!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Stacey H thank you coming and staying with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed our waffles and also our 24 hour pool. I hope your daughter had fun. We hope we will see you again soon.
Missoula, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

For only $80 a night, we discovered hotel staff that not only were sincerely friendly, but very helpful. From the first time I personally went in to reserve a room 5 weeks before, Front Desk staff were personable and answered all questions. The room we ended up with (313) was nice and functional. We had a very comfortable bed with lots of pillows, the bathroom was clean and floors had not a spot on them.

We also were given a room with a kitchen - full refrigerator, dishwasher, sink, table/chairs, and a 2-burner range. This was wonderful when all my family came to swim and have a game night. In fact, hotel staff once again came to the rescue when we needed two extra chairs.

Breakfast was very good - cheesy eggs, potatoes, sausage, cereal, assorted fruits, waffles, juice, coffee and lots more. Seating was good, stylish and comfortable. Very pretty area to eat.

I was very impressed with the exercise room - so many things to work out on! Also appreciated the large window that oversees the pool - mom can work out while watching the kids play!

One time while we were there, the elevator would not function, but within 30 minutes it was all resolved and good as new - fast work and much appreciated by those checking out.

The only downside I would have to put in my review was that in room 313, there is a large lamp that sits outside on top of the portico that shines up to the "La Quinta" sign. Although there is a window shade in the kitchen, the light does come through and may bother sleepers. My husband and I were ok with it, but for some, I am sure it could be bothersome. Other than this, our stay was very, very good.

The first thing I said about this hotel is how perfectly positioned it was in regard to all the shopping around it. No one should have any problems finding places to eat - and so many are within walking distance! Need something to cook in the kitchen? Albertsons is just down the lane. The Grand Teton Mall is just across the street.

Noise was almost non-existent in the 3 nights that we were there. There is no question that we will be back when we visit our little Tater Tots in Idaho Falls! Thank you, La Quinta, for a wonderful, peaceful stay at your hotel!

Room Tip: Room 313 faces the main highway, but we did not hear traffic at all. The only thing I would advise i...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Ashley D, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to go out to Trip Advisor and give us such an amazing review. Thank you for coming and staying with us and enjoying our facilities. We look forward to seeing you again.
Evans, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Over all all was good. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Nice swimming area. Breakfast was clean and good. Very close to airport. Many restaurant with in walking distance. Mall and movie theater with in walking distance.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to go out and put this review on Trip advisor. We really appreciate. I am so glad you choose to come and stay with us and enjoy our pool. We hope that when you travel through again you will come back and visit us again.
Hayden Lake, ID
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

We chose Idaho Falls to break up our long drive, and picked La Quinta almost at random. What a lucky decision this turned out to be!! It's as nicely appointed as many a more expensive hotel. We liked the decor, the layout, and the breakfast was good too. The tray of cookies in the evening was too inviting to pass up!!
In addition there were many, many restaurants within an easy walk.
I will definitely try La Quinta again.

Room Tip: Our room was on the first floor and very near the side entrance, so it was super easy to unpack.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for coming and staying with us. We strive to keep our hotel clean and well taken care of. We are greatful that you decided to come and stay and we hope to see you again next time.