Sure, this place is a little bit off the road but well worth it. We stayed here on a long trip with my wife and our two cats.
1. The 24 hour hot tub and pool - the first time I was actually able to use a hot tub at a hotel. It's so common for facilities to close before I even check in and open after I leave. The indoor hot tub had towels and all.
2. The bed was amazingly comfortable. There was a memory foam-like topper to the bed and all the pillows seemed the same. We slept very well.
3. Breakfast was a surprise. Continental Breakfast usually means some bagels, yogurt, fruit, etc. But this place actually had some hot eggs, cheese, and ham that were delicious.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz and LaQuinta so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Idaho Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameritel Inn Idaho Falls Spectrum Hotel Idaho Falls