“Good food and great service”
Review of Pachangas

Pachangas
Ranked #64 of 224 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Description: Pachangas offers delicious authentic Mexican dishes to Idaho Falls, ID. Drop by anytime to have your fill of great Mexican food that comes with a relaxing atmosphere. Located in the heart of beautiful Downtown Idaho Falls, Idaho. Outdoor Seating weather permitting.
Provo, Utah
“Good food and great service”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

We were passing through and stopped here. It was good restaurant in the city center. The people were very nice. We sat outside because we had a dog but the service was still excilent. The food was good but not great.
I would go back. It was only $30 for all four of us. So it was a good deal.

Visited August 2014

Spanish Fork, Utah
“Good Food”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Pachangas is my wife's favorite place in Idaho Falls. Her favorite is the Lobster Enchiladas which at the price of 9.99 is a steal for good Mexican seafood. I recommend that if you are in downtown Idaho Falls, stop by and give Pachangas a shot.

• Visited July 2014
Jackson Hole, WY
“Fabulous Chili Rellenos”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

This is a downtown location. We ordered the Fajitas and Chili Rellenos. Both were very good...I love chili rellenos and order them frequently at whatever Mexican restaurant we might be visiting. These were probably the best ones I've had in years--fresh chilies and lots of cheese and they were nicely presented. The fajitas were good too. I suspect this place is packed at lunch--it wasn't as busy for dinner, but that was nice for us.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank dkudu
Cottage Grove, Oregon
“Great Mexican fare!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Wonderful Mexican food, terrific staff, quick and friendly service and a great value for the money! Ample portions which often times are enough for yet another meal! A local establishment not to be missed!

Visited February 2014
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“I used to love them - until this”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We were blindsided after years of loyalty with an extra charge. After much discussion on social media they posted a comment they immediately took back - turns out they have folks in control of their social media that don't understand true professionalism in business -
PACHANGAS Mexican Food commented on your post.
PACHANGAS Mexican Food wrote: "I ordered the Pollo la Crema today. It came with three tortilla's & I did not need more to finish my meal. It was perfect portions for what I received. The service & food was outstanding, as usual. It's your loss that you won't be going there again. The pricing is beyond fair. I cannot believe your "outrage" over such a small thing. You should be glad you even have the means to eat out at all. Not everyone gets to do that. Pachangas definitely are the bigger people here. They didn't have to offer you anything. And seriously, that's ALL your Bill was???? I don't think you can beat that price at any restaurant, even with a whole extra .99 added. Good luck & God Bless the next restaurant you go too & complain about on Facebook instead of handling it in a mature, private way."

• Visited January 2014