“Food and server were great.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Westbank Lounge and Convention Center

Westbank Lounge and Convention Center
Ranked #174 of 224 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Westbank Lounge & Convention Center offers a full bar including beer, wine and liquor. We also offer a bar menu including sandwiches, salads and appetizers. Happy hour is between 4-7PM every night except Sunday. If you have a large party or want to plan an event, please contact our catering service at 208-523-8000 Ext. 115.
Grace, Idaho
“Food and server were great.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

The food and server were great. We ate there for Valentines day. They needed more help, but when our server (Joe) showed; he did an excellent job.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Brady K, General Manager at Westbank Lounge and Convention Center, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear pjwhit ~

Thank you for your review! We are striving to re-build the Westbank image and Joe is a vital part of that plan. I am glad to here that once he showed up ~ everything was to your satisfaction. When you return to try us when it's not a Holiday, please let us know how we did.

Thanks again and we look forward to serving you again!

Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Will come back again and again.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

The food was off the charts. All the places eat that is around me. I will eat breakfast, lunch, and supper this whole weekend!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Brady K, Manager at Westbank Lounge and Convention Center, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear fordgirl1975 ~

Thank you so much for reviewing us! We are trying hard to make changes and to improve on our reputation. My team and I look forward to seeing you again, and please ask to see the Assistant General Manager, the next time you are in to our establishment. We will be having a new menu coming out soon, so look for those new items and let us know what you think.

Thanks,

Ogden, Utah
“Disaster”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

They were remodeling the restaurant, and the food in the lounge was overpriced. I ordered the prime rib and it was literally like they sliced it off the cow and brought it out to me. It was like a big bloody hamburger patty.

Visited April 2013
Maria W, General Manager at Westbank Lounge and Convention Center, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Jose M,

Thank you for your review of our restaurant. I know we hit a bit of a rocky patch, but we have recently made a lot of great improvements! I hope you will give us another try soon!

Enjoy a great day!
Idaho
“Quite and Comfortable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

Had supper there this evening and the service was exceptable, the Hors d oevere and food was very good . But the lackof the hustle and bustle was quite enjoyable. A quite gem on the Snake River with a great view. stay away its my gem!!

Visited November 2012
2 Thank NanaIdaho
Dear NanaIdaho ~

You take the words right out of my mouth! "Stay away, it's my little gem!" I wish that would keep the doors open. The views from our Restaurant are beautiful all year round. Make sure to try our new menu items and enjoy the views when you come in. We will try to keep it quiet, just for you.

See you soon!

Belgrade, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Scrumptious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

Our family enjoyed wine with prime rib dinner for less than $30 and then FANTASTIC FREE breakfast brunches thanks to the generosity of the Red Lion on the Falls.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank v o
V O ~

I noticed that you have not received a response since 2012! I would like to invite you and your family back! We still run our Prime Rib dinner specials on Friday and Saturday nights. A lot has changed as we are no longer the "Red Lion," but are now the "Hotel on the Falls!" It has been a interest ride of changes. We have renovated the Restaurant, but it still has the beautiful views.

I look forward to seeing you soon!