“good location”

Cedric's Family Restaurant
Ranked #50 of 233 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Good food for a reasonable price, friendly atmosphere, and books to read (hopefully buy) at each table for perusal.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

We've eaten at Cedric's a few times. The place really could use some updating though. It seems very old and run down. The food is pretty good though.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We stopped in qQuite by accident as we needed diesel and saw this little restaurant. Well what a surprise. We had breakfast... Hubby had eggs Benedict, but not the usual type with the cardboard tasting English muffins. Instead the eggs Benny were served over their a own version of hash browns. Oh my. I ordered the omelette stuffed with cream cheese and bacon, then topped with strawberry and blueberry sauce. Absolutely amazing. And then served with their own version of a huuuuggge version of scone with their homemade honey butter. Absolutely delicious. Service was a bit slower than we would have liked since we were traveling, but the food was sooo worth it. Best kept secret around

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We ended up going to Cedric's twice and both times were very good. The waitress kept my husband's coffee cup full. They didn't charge me for hot water for my tea. Always a plus. The waitress was friendly and fast and made sure everything was good while we were eating. My husband tried yet another omelet and I had the usual hash browns, bacon and toast. The prices were fair and we always tip well when we get good service.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Cedric's is known for its scones. I had to try them, at least once. We went for breakfast. It was okay. Seems regulars go in every morning and get the better service. If I lived there, would probably enjoyed more. The food is all right. Prices are average.