“Never again”

Add it.
Wild Russet
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I'll confess, I did not eat any food. We just had drinks while some others had both. But, the three of us agreed - cheap alcohol and watered down drinks. Why would we go back?

1  Thank cbg52

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Tonight I met a large group of friends for a dinner/meeting which was scheduled with the restaurant in advance. I ordered a Kobe beef 1/2 pound burger with home-cut fries. Kobe beef? Really? The burger tasted like cheap granulated garlic..not the predominate flavor...the only flavor. Before writing this review I checked online to see the current prices for kobe 1/2 pound preformed burger patties. Market price is roughly half of what they charge for the entire meal. I am not an accountant by trade, but I can do the math. Having eaten that burger I can say with near certainty that it was not high-quality imported beef. Despite the fact that the event had been planned in advance, there was one waitress for our event as well as all of the other customers. Apparently there was only one cook as well. I estimate that only about eight of our party of 25-30 people ordered food, and the wait was just over 42 minutes....yes I am specific because I was looking at the time when I placed the order, and looked again once it arrived. One member of our party was seriously thinking of calling to have a Dominos pizza delivered to our table. The group whom I meet with has two alternating locations for the weekly event. I will skip this establishment in future and attend meetings held at the alternate establishment.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

my wife and i went in and from the start it wasnt good when they werent sure if they had any hamburger to make a burger you kidding me!? we had them make a burger that wasnt on the menu (black and bleu) dont think there was any bleu cheese on it and didnt come with lettuce tomatoe etc. had to ask for it so was pretty much just a plain black burger when it got to us, but the meat itself was good and the fries. you would think that when you go in and its happy hour your glass of wine wouldnt be $8.00 but it was! im sorry but $12.00 for a burger and fries thats not that great is horrible if you ever want a hamburger go to the snake bit which is cheaper and ALOT better. In my opion this place is a fail wouldnt go back.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Food was good. Menu was interesting, with a bit of added focus on spuds, in Idaho of all places. Friendly barkeep.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

My boyfriend and I went in and were told we could sit anywhere. We sat at the bar since the seating area was taken up by one of the employees and some of her friends whom were very loud and disruptive. The bartender was very friendly and professional but The very dirty drunk man who kept coming from the back pouring himself and his friends in the restaurant shots threw the whole experience off. We weren't about to order food after seeing
the man preparing it ewwwww. Won't be going back.