“great steaks!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Stockman's Restaurant

Stockman's Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 224 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Abingdon Maryland
“great steaks!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

Great Steaks and service and real western atmosphere. Been several times when in Idaho Falls on business and have never been disapointed. Bring fellow workers there verytime I'm there and to a person they all love it.

• Visited August 2012

Idaho Falls
“Delicious Burgers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

We went for lunch and had a wonderful meal. I had the Blue Cheese (Blackened) Burger and asked the waitress how spicy it was. She said it wasn't bad but you could ask for half the spices if you wanted to. I ordered it that way and it was perfect. My husband had the Rancher Burger and loved it as well. His only initial complaint was that they didn't give you enough fries but later he said with the large size of the burger he had more than enough to eat. We both thought they were cooked just right and very tasty steak burgers. The buns are toasted and even though they are large they are not real heavy and go great with the burgers. Fries were crisp and just right on the salt, not overly salted like most fast food restaurants. They also gave us a roll prior to the meal. We definitely plan on going back!

Our server was great and I enjoyed the country music (new country) that they played. It was not to loud and there were also a couple of TVs with ski jumping and sports.

• Visited January 2013
salem, or
“Good value during "happy hour"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

We went to eat lunch during their "happy hours". During which you get $2 off per burger. For about 30$ we fed 2 adults and 2 kids. The burger was delicious! Will go again!

Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Poor Meeting Support . . .”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

I attended a Professional Group Meeting here the other day and for the second time in a row (the last meeting here - and there may even have been another time) the Bar upstairs was set up without the appropriate amount of Cash/Change to accommodate customers. It took almost ten to fifteen minutes per person - because the waitperson manning the bar stopped each time to run off and get change. Needless to say there was a long line and many frustrated individuals. I ordered a beer, tried to pay with a credit card, the waitperson took it but then right in the middle of things went to get more change for another customer. I had to get into the meeting which was due to start - and with food provided I ended up with the very last burger and nothing to go with it. That, and I had to wait until the meeting/presentation was over (...around 45 minutes) to get my credit card back. The food is usually good and the service - at least down stairs - is better, but the conference/meeting support is handled poorly. Stockman's Management: get a clue.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
IF ID
“The Best Steak House In Idaho Falls”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

As a resident of Idaho Falls I write this review mindful that my basis for comparison is quite limited given the small population of the city. Stockman's is a solid restaurant that serves good quality beef meals. Their steaks and burgers are good (I particularly enjoy those with blue cheese added to them). They also offer an all you can eat steak serving but this is way too over the top for me and a single serving entree fills me up. The restaurant is current and clean with my only dislike being the country and western music blaring throughout their facility. Would prefer a much more progressive and modern genre of music but this is Idaho Falls.

• Visited October 2012