“Great Gifts”
Review of Love at First Bite

Love at First Bite
Ranked #4 of 7 Dessert in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Description: At Love at First Bite we offer a wide variety of homemade and custom treats that include: European truffles, hand dipped chocolates, caramel and chocolate dipped pretzels and apples, fudge, cupcakes, cookies and other baked goods. We also offer a wide selection od gourmet and nostalgic candies. We have added some gift and gourmet food lines perfect for a special treat or gift. Gift baskets and certificates are available and we are open Monday through Saturday from 9:00 to 5:00.
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I do like the cupcakes....but my favorite has to be the urns and urns of oils and vinegars. Everyone on my Christmas list got an assortment of great oils and vinegars. So many healthy salad dressing possibilities. I have several in my own pantry, such as Lime oil and Coconut vinegar for salad dressing or Herbs de Provence oil for roasting potatoes. Love this place.

1  Thank hannah1230

Reviewed October 16, 2013

My son and I stopped in here looking for a muffin or some kind of breakfast goodie. They have a lot of really good treats but most of them were sweeter than what we were looking for in the morning. The clerk suggested the biscotti. We bought a package of three Fig Walnut Biscottis and they were yummy!

I hadn't been in since they moved to their larger location. We sampled some of their olive oils and balsamic vinegar. They have a huge selection and you can have them mix them as you choose.
They also have a large selection of retro candies and flavors of pop. Their hours are 10-6 (not 9 am like it shows on this site). Great place to get a unique gift.

1  Thank IdahoGems
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

I was traveling through IF, and stopped at this little gem. It was great! Such a cute little shop!

They have an incredible selection of olive oils and balsamics.

I also tried the cupcakes-- which were incredible! So good!

I can't wait to come here again!

1  Thank cholan1
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My wife and I love going to Love at First Bite! Their selection of sweets, fudges, oils & vinegars, and their eclectic collection of novelties make it a wonderful stop for the family or for date night. I love taking my wife there for a specialty root beer for me and a delicious sugar cookie for my wife. I highly recommend this place to satiate any sweet tooth cravings!

1  Thank Jacob T
Reviewed June 28, 2013

My kids insisted after watching cupcake wars that we try all the stores in IF, LAFB was the winner hands down. They also have amazing shortbread cookies, and the store is adorable. We love this place.

1  Thank pumpkinkate