“Great food, choices, service”
Review of Dixie's Diner

Dixie's Diner
Ranked #4 of 233 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Party of 6 all ordered something different with meat. Generous portions, meat cooked perfectly to order, tasty. They say the meat is never frozen and it tasted that way. I really like the aloha chicken sandwich which was juicy and delish. Fries were dangerously yummy. Service was friendly and timely. Menu had plenty of veggie options that looked great too.

As an aside, I was put in charge of finding a place for lunch since I refuse to eat at Applebee's, which mom in law loves and I cannot tolerate. We drove 15 mins off the freeway on a road trip to get to Dixie's, which I found through yelp. There was much complaining about a whole extra 15 minutes to find a quality meal. Thank goodness this place did not disappoint.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

I liked this dinner because it was super family friendly. the food was good and well priced. I would not go here if you are watching calories, there is very few options for the calorie conscious and the deserts look just too good to pass.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

We go here every so often. Good breakfast, yummy shakes, great for that nostalgic feeling. We enjoy the decor and the food is ok. Good value for your money.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

We had breakfest around 1pmish-they have a great cheap menu with smaller portions, but seemed regular sized to me and it was quite good-coffee not so great-service was excellent-we will return.

Reviewed November 13, 2011

Went there with my wife and could hardly hear her. The metal cieling and walls amplify the sound of everybodys kids! Can't rememember what the food tasted like because we ate so fast.Won't go back!

2  Thank steelerfan2