Lowest prices for your stay
$92
$92
Destinia.com
$89
Hotels.com$92
Priceline$92
Travelocity$92
1,042 results
All reviews salad soups cookies free soup evening soup choice hotels hot soup gas station after a long day hot tub off the highway room was spacious a great stay staff was very friendly definitely stay here again nancy supper
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2016

Very friendly and helpful staff, well maintained and clean facility (although the pool area is a little beat up), and nice clean rooms. Good location with easy access into Idaho Falls and onto the interstate.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
vasadav, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2016

Dear itineraryWI,

Thank you for staying with us. We hope that you enjoyed your stay and we hope that you will come back and stay with us again. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to make your next stay better. We are in the process of working on the pool to make it look nicer. Thank you for your comments. We will see you next time you are in the area.

Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

Such a wonderful place from checking in with very helpful, caring staff to checking out. We enjoyed a complimentary soup and salad evening meal without having to go out which we weren't expecting. The rates were very reasonable and the room was very comfortable, quiet and clean. The complimentary breakfast was very good as well! We highly recommend this Sleep Inn!!!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Sandy H,

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to come on and write a review. I am glad that you enjoyed our soup that we serve each night. Thank you for recommending us to fellow travelers. Your reviews help show what our hotel is really like. Thanks again and we look forward to see you in the future.

Reviewed August 31, 2016

We read reviews of this motel before our trip and can confirm that it is an excellent place to stay. First, they gave a military discount, which helped our budget. Second, they served a soup and salad at night, which was delicious and helped us eat healthy for once on our trip.

As an added benefit, Idaho Falls is a beautiful town with a great walk along the waterfall.

We would definitely stay here again!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank John S
vasadav, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2016

Dear JoSchneid,

Thank you for your service to our country. I am so glad that we can offer that discount to the many brave and wonderful military personnel both past and present. Thank you trusting the review that you read from other travelers. I am sure that your review will help other travelers decide on where they will stay in the future. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

We had to stay due to car troubles. Staff is helpful and friendly! Clean lobby, breakfast room and sleeping rooms. Good breakfast options and appreciated the free coffee and wifi. If you're a light sleeper, consider bringing earplugs. The room doors don't block much hallway noise and you can hear neighbors door close. We did not hear highway noise however so that's a plus. Would stay again!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Larissa M

Dear Larissa M,

Thank you for staying with us. We hope that you got everything figured out with you vehicle. I know how stressful that can be when you are on a trip. I am sorry about the hallway noise. We do encourage our guests to let us know if there is excessive noise so that we can take care of it when it happens. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do to improve your future stays. Travel safe and we will see you next time.

Reviewed August 27, 2016

I stayed here for 2 nights. I planned a trip to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks -- a 330 mile loop trip out of Idaho Falls. The room I had was delightful, with a microwave and fridge in the bargain. I highly recommend this motel to all travelers to the National Parks in that area.

Room tip: My room was ground floor as requested. Since I use a walker, it was a very convenient location to breakfast..
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Patfisher

Dear Patfisher,

Thank you for staying with us. I hope that you enjoyed your trip to Yellowstone. It is a beautiful part of the country. I am glad that you enjoyed your room and found it nice. Please come back and stay with us again. Talk to you soon.