All reviews soups soup and salad cookies free soup light supper free dinner soup bar choice hotels hash browns waffles next morning gas station fresh fruit after a long day hot tub would definitely stay here again room was spacious
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We stayed 5 nights and they couldn't have been more friendly, accomodating and everything was super clean... the dinner soup (homemade), bread, cornbread, cookies, etc was an added benefit. The breakfast had everything you would want. The staff, from the manager, maids, cooking staff were so good to us. I think the Residence Inn couldn't beat the staff or the cleanliness.... I would definitely recommend this hotel, and will stay there whenever in Idaho Falls,.....

Room tip: We had an 11 month old and they put us where noise would not disturb him or he disturb others... (who would do that? )
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

The rooms are beautiful the fact that they put out soup & corn bread for dinner is awesome but the staff hear is simply amazing. I left a zip up lunch bag in my room and La Dean not only saved if for months, but the next time she herself was driving through my town she dropped it off at my work! The rest of the staff not only took care of me they went above and beyond. They even helped lead me to some new businesses for my sales calls! I love this place:)

Date of stay: May 2012
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Perfect choice! right off the I-15 so you don't have to go looking through town. Rooms were clean, bed was great. Breakfast was very nice. Hotel was nice and quiet, safe in the room, mini fridge and microwave. If you are looking to unwind with a bit of TV you won't be disappointed, it was crystal clear. Can't go wrong with this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Much nicer than we expected... The room was wonderful (very quiet), very nice breakfast, and don't miss the evenings soup(s), corn bread, garlic bread, and on the night of our stay-bread pudding, all made fresh... all included in the room price, EXCELLENT !!! The staff made us feel right at home, The general manager even came into the dining room, inquiring about the food quality, and overall experience...It was GREAT!!!

Room tip: Ask for a room on the 3rd floor, on the back side, it overlooks a freshly plowed big field, very peaceful...
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Never stayed in a Sleep Inn before so don’t know how it compares with other sites but for us it represented excellent value for money and its ranking here is well deserved. Large, clean rooms and a good enough breakfast (just a pity about the Maxwell House coffee and plastic cutlery) as well as nice touches like the soup in the evenings. The staff seem to try very hard to ensure that they make the difference as the hotel is not necessarily the best placed in town although handy for the Interstate. We ate at the Mexican restaurant Jalisco’s which was a short drive away and enjoyed it so much we ate there the following day again.

Date of stay: September 2012