“awesome gyros”

Ranked #68 of 224 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: American, German, Greek
“awesome gyros”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

awesome gyros, they are huge and you can get tots with them..great place for a lunch.. desserts are good too !

Visited June 2012

“Dirty and Gross”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

It was so dirty there that I couldn't even watch my food being made because I know that I wouldn't be able to eat it. Food tastes okay, but I'm so distracted by my cup having a thick film on it and my shoes sticking to the flour that I couldn't enjoy my food.

Visited June 2012
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“MISS AND LOVE THIS PLACE!!”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I so miss and love this place, Tom is an excellent and funny man! Used to go in here all the time when I lived in Idaho Falls with my brother in law jay and husband at the time Michael! The food here is authentic, delicious, and makes you want to keep coming back for more!!!

Idaho Falls
“Gyros & Onion Rings”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

My son begs me to take him here for their Gyros and onion rings. Portions are large so we share the onion rings. They had a lunch special while we were their if you order two Gyros you get a reduced price.

Staff is friendly but wait time for food is long during lunch. They usually have a large lunch crowd of local contractors. Decor inside is dated but tables are clean.

• Visited December 2012
Pocatello, Idaho
“Need a Homemade Fries Fix?”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

It is noy fancy but the food is great if you like homemade fries and sandwiches.