“Best Chinese in Idaho Falls”
Review of Yummy House

Yummy House
Ranked #39 of 224 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: Chinese
Ucon, Idaho, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Chinese in Idaho Falls”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We have loved all the dishes that we have tried there. My husband loves the curry chicken. I like that their chef talked to me about gluten free options and was even willing to make changes to some dishes to make them gluten free for me. It's hard to find gluten free chinese food. We have invited our family and friends from out of town to eat there with us and they have all loved it. I would highly recommend them! We ate there for New Year's Eve too this year, and it was great!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Scubita

Salt Lake City, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We go out of our way to eat here”
Reviewed October 5, 2011

On our many trips to Yellowstone, we make a special detour just to eat here. Our families loves this place. Great food and really nice people that care about your meal.

• Visited August 2011
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Great food, great price, great service.”
Reviewed July 21, 2011

This has become one my local favorites. Both my wife and I crave it on a regular basis. The honey sesame chicken and the curry chicken are my favorites. My wife loves the sweet & sour chicken. The waitress is very friendly and provides good service. The place is clean and comfortable. I often order from here for lunch meetings, in fact I just placed an order for today's lunch and my mouth is watering already.

Lunch prices are really good (around $6) and it includes soup, entree, and fried or steamed rice. It's plenty of food and I usually have to get a box for the leftovers. Takeout orders do not get the soup.

Parking could be better since you often have to park behind the shops across the street. But it's really not that far to walk. Definitely worth it.

• Visited July 2011
Idaho
“We have eaten at Yummys 4 times with...”
Reviewed October 17, 2010

We have eaten at Yummys 4 times with different groups of friends and family and everyone loved the food. Great place!

Pensacola, Florida
“Nice Downtown Restaurant”
Reviewed October 5, 2009

This is an all-around good restaurant. It was quiet the day we went there - not very many people in the restaurant. Service was good, food was very good, and atmosphere was nice and relaxing. Restaurant was clean. I will go back again. The entrance to the restaurant is located on Broadway, so parking for the restaurant is downtown parking on the street or in the public parking lot located across the street and behind the antique store. Priced well. Looked like there was an additional room for larger parties behind a wall next to where were seated.