We stayed at the Guesthouse Inn on the banks of the Snake River in Idaho. Location was very nice, as you could walk along the banks of the river and see the falls. However, the room was a different matter. There were ants in the bathroom as well as mold. The carpets were worn and the hotel was in need of some updates. We were looking forward to swimming in the pool after driving for several hours, but when we got there, the pool was dirty!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Snake River and jogging path. Two blocks on a paved sidewalk to the Snake River Falls. Gorgeous location. Free Hot Breakfast Buffet. 24-hour hot tub and fitness room. Outdoor Pool, Guest Laundry, Massage Therapist. Restaurant and Lounge. Large King Business Rooms featuring recliner chairs, Executive office chair and refrigerator/microwaves. Large vehicle parking. Pets Welcome. Two acres of grass area for picnics and sports. Conference Center hosting up to 175 people. We offer catering services or bring your own food. Surrounded by restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your FairBridge Inn & Suites Idaho Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Hotel Idaho Falls
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites
- Guesthouse Inn Suites Idaho Falls